Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Not always.  I copped the Multi Flyknit Racers via Nike reservation.  I also copped the Flyknit Racer Oreos as well.   I've made out pretty good with the reservation system(s).  I missed a couple good reservations too not knowing they were in my message box/email.  It's so random though, like the draw.
Dude, this totally reminds me of the time I missed the Flyknit Racer Multicolor 2.0 via reservation. I even remember LOOKING at the subject of the e-mail and not opening it thinking it was another one of those running shoes e-mails. It still hurts..

I used to be one of those kids who wore high socks with shorts.  Then I started noticing this:

No-shows or nothing with me, except with basketball shorts.  Then its a different ball game, and even then the unbranded socks at Finish Line and Champs are the most versatile and best options.  I don't really see how much support a pair of socks is going to give you, honestly.
You started noticing what?

You posted a picture of some old dude wearing dirty black/white beaters with black crews.

Did it really make you think this is what everyone looks like when wearing shorts/crews?

I donno man.. I think there's been people that have pulled it off better than this guy, not to knock his style or anything :tongue:

You posted a picture of some old dude wearing dirty black/white beaters with black crews.

Did it really make you think this is what everyone looks like when wearing shorts/crews?

I donno man.. I think there's been people that have pulled it off better than this guy, not to knock his style or anything :tongue:
Old mans got style bruh. Better than all these idiots in LA wearing a black t with camo shorts. All looking the same. Lame *** ******

Agreed, it can be pulled off to a degree.  It's gotta be athletic shoes though, no vans or anything.  For example, this would be acceptable:

EDIT: Posting this picture makes me so mad that Nike isn't releasing these smh

Last edited:
I used to be one of those kids who wore high socks with shorts.  Then I started noticing this:
View media item 2158266
No-shows or nothing with me, except with basketball shorts.  Then its a different ball game, and even then the unbranded socks at Finish Line and Champs are the most versatile and best options.  I don't really see how much support a pair of socks is going to give you, honestly.

:rofl: ugly *** shoes and dress shoe socks doesnt go together :lol:

i wear my lows with Elite socks or Jordans :tongue:

Should I double on the barcs or wait to double up?!?!
I was only dude at Footlocker by me, but only 1 of 7 footlockers on Long Island had them so it seems like it was a fairly limited release, exactly like white horses. Could be mostly gone by today.  Also its nice they left the loos on back.

I was only dude at Footlocker by me, but only 1 of 7 footlockers on Long Island had them so it seems like it was a fairly limited release, exactly like white horses. Could be mostly gone by today.  Also its nice they left the loos on back.

Yeah, it seems to be a limited release. I think that's why the price is higher too.

Back
Top Bottom