Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Black horse just went up on FL's release calendar. $219.99. The swoosh isn't even sewn on is it?

HOH near me running out of common sizes.  Definitely 'White Horse' numbers or less.  I like the quality of these (not that any sneaker is worth $220).  Tongue seems to be suede with a thick stretch sock-like knit below it.  If you're a common size like 9, 9.5, 10; might want to think about picking/ordering these today.  I went to double-up off SNKRS, End, or Hanon, but they all seem to have s/o, so I dropped by HOH in person (I had a order canceled by FL online recently for some reason).

FL online does seem to still have a full size run.

Last edited:
Tried on SNKRS this morning for the Curials and it said pending for about an hour and a half. Then it said Sold Out so I figured I struck out. But now I see a charge to my bank from Nike, so I'm not sure if I got em or not.

Anybody else have a similar case?

Just picked up some Mambacurials from nike.com. They seem to have a full size run with all sizes still in stock. Also they aren't call Mambacurials online. Instead, called Kobe XI Elite Low FCB.

In addition managed to get some Last Emperors online from eBay at a relatively decent price, considering that I was a bit late to the party on the Kobe XIs.

Collection now stands at:

- Achilles Heel

- Bruce Lee

- BHM

- ASG

- Easter

- Red Horse

- Eric Avar

- Mark Parker

- Tinker Hatfield

- Olympic Edition

- Master of Innovation

- Red Horse

- Brazil

- Last Emperor

- FCB

Also have three iDs in various colours- 

Will pick up a pair of Black Horses too when they launch next week. Just need a pair of White Horses and then I will be done. Unfortunately, can't seem to find a Size 13 anywhere. Any leads appreciated.

Just picked up some Mambacurials from nike.com. They seem to have a full size run with all sizes still in stock. Also they aren't call Mambacurials online. Instead, called Kobe XI Elite Low FCB.

In addition managed to get some Last Emperors online from eBay at a relatively decent price, considering that I was a bit late to the party on the Kobe XIs.

- Achilles Heel

- Bruce Lee

- BHM

- ASG

- Easter

- Red Horse

- Eric Avar

- Mark Parker

- Tinker Hatfield

- Olympic Edition

- Master of Innovation

- Red Horse

- Brazil

- Last Emperor

- FCB

Will pick up a pair of Black Horses too when they launch next week. Just need a pair of White Horses and then I will be done. Unfortunately, can't seem to find a Size 13 anywhere. Any leads appreciated.
Appreciate the update. Give us a collection pic! Sounds like you got a pretty solid collection. I personally don't have a wide variety of these (relatively speaking) but I pretty much doubled on overthing I do have. I still want to get Parkers, USA, and I do like Innovations but want to buy for a beater pair. I will post a pic soon but this is what I'm rolling with

2x Achilles

2x Eulogy

2x Bruce Lee

2x BHM

2x ASG

2x Tinker

2x Easter

1x Emperor

1x Avar

1x ID

sneakersnstuff known for cancellations or usually good after order confirmation?
If you copped it around release time/day, you should be solid.  Only time I've ever had an order canceled with them was when a release 're-appeared' in just one size well after the initial release.

- Achilles Heel

- Bruce Lee

- BHM

- ASG

- Easter

- Red Horse

- Eric Avar

- Mark Parker

- Tinker Hatfield

- Olympic Edition

- Master of Innovation

- Red Horse

- Brazil

- Last Emperor

- FCB

$280?  Hope that's in Canada.

Just doubled. QS Label and can't use VIP. Oh well. No regrets
Sucky. My HoH let me use my military 20% 
grin.gif

If you copped it around release time/day, you should be solid.  Only time I've ever had an order canceled with them was when a release 're-appeared' in just one size well after the initial release.

Thanks, appreciate the quick response

Back
Top Bottom