Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Top 5 in no particular order (omitting FTB)

GCR

Brazil (fantastic in person IMO)

Black Horse

White Horse

Barca/Curial

A couple weeks after release, I keep wanting to put the Barcas #1.  Just something about them.  Was executed very well.  If that back heel 'seal/graphic' was just a little more 'premium' looking, it would be a no-brainer for me.

Last edited:
FTB would be one for me, but since we’re excluding it, here’s my top 5.

1. Black Horse
2. Bruce Lee
3. Achilles Heel
4. Eulogy
5. Tinker

Top 5 in no particular order (omitting FTB)

GCR
Brazil (fantastic in person IMO)
Black Horse
White Horse
Barca/Curial

A couple weeks after release, I keep wanting to put the Barcas #1.  Just something about them.  Was executed very well.  If that back heel 'seal/graphic' was just a little more 'premium' looking, it would be a no-brainer for me.

Agree on the brazil, but just too many nice colorways to crack my top 5. How about we start a bottom 5 haha

Out of the nine pair that I have...I'd go:

BHM
Black Horse
Bruce Lee
Avar
The rest

I don't have a single pair of XIs that I regret buying.

Agree on the brazil, but just too many nice colorways to crack my top 5. How about we start a bottom 5 haha
Agreed. Can someone post a list of all the Elite CWs released? No EMs...because they would take up my whole list
laugh.gif

Achilles
BHM
Last Emperor
ASG
Eulogy
Bruce Lee's
Easter
White Horse
Black Horse
Red Horse
Tinker
Avar
Parker
Innovations
USA
Brazil
GCR
FTB
Barcelona
Black Space

Probably missing something feel free to add. I didn't put anything not released.

repped, alright BOTTOM five elite CWs:

Innovation (barf on cement)
Black Space zzzz
Easter
GCR
USA

Bottom 5, in no particular order

Ground beef

Innovation

Bruce Lee (they're ok, just too loud for my taste)

Black Space

USA

Top 5, no particular order

Tinker

ASG

Black Horse

Barcelona

BHM

and all others have been pretty good as well.  Over all, great collection of GR's for the elites this year, seeing as how 3 of my bottom 5 are decent (BL, Black Space, USA)

Bottom 5:

Easter
Easter
Easter
The Easter is what caught my attention on the 11's. Orange is my favorite color, plus a skull, I'm in! I saw how you guys were reacting to them so I knew I could catch them on disco at some point. Grabbed the Achilles, ASG and Avars on discount before the Easters hit. Then I went overboard.

Bottom 5:

Innovation
Easter
Innovation
Easter
Easter

Hahah the easter looks really good on hand though. From pictures i actually feel that black space looks pretty good, dont understand the hate though i dont have it yet

Last edited:
Agreed. Can someone post a list of all the Elite CWs released? No EMs...because they would take up my whole list :lol:

The picture i posted above actually contains all the releases in chronological order (snake and ladder style) less the black space. I must say im really lucky and thankful to be able to get them

Why so much hate directed at the Master of Innovation? I actually quite like it. My 'Top 5':

1) BHM

2) Black Horse

3) Master of Innovation

4) Brazil

5) Eric Avar

Back
Top Bottom