Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Its not the twelve guys....Kobe Bryant's signature sneaker line from Nike will continue with the release of a new model in November that will be the first to launch in the wake of the Lakers legend's retirement. The shoe will be called the Nike Kobe A.D.
The model hasn't leaked in full yet, although the silhouettes below are popping up in catalogs now under the name "Kobe A.D." Japanese sneaker blog US11 has the brown/yellow pair releasing on Nov. 23, with the black one following on Dec. 16 and the red/black arriving on Jan. 20.

via Sole Collector

Yes, however the colors that are on these initial 4 "Kobe A.D." releases are the exact same as the colors from the Kobe XII catalog we saw a while back. The one releasing in February (852425-406) is a blue based colorway just like the one in the catalog.
View media item 2195072

According to this catalog thing, the 12 EP (whatever that is) was listed at 1,999.00 Chinese Yuan.  That's $180 US.  Don't know if that's changed or not since. 
I had posted this up here back in July.  My biggest concern is the price.  I hope it's $180 (if it's indeed $180) because Nike is lowering the price for signature 'Elite' models across the board.   I hope it's not going to be $180 because the 12 is going to be EM level, but the price has gone up.  Even at a substantial discount, the 11 EMs are sitting (in my area).  If the 12 is EM-like, and that's it (and it's increased to $180)?   I think some people are going to go 'retros only' going forward.  

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Ive called around. No go on a size 13. I know they have a fsr online. Does FTL order to store for store price?

Ive called around. No go on a size 13. I know they have a fsr online. Does FTL order to store for store price?

Just go into Footlocker and tell them you want to stock locate a pair of the USA Kobes. If they don't have any in store just show them the shoe on the Footlocker app on your phone. They can order your size from another store and send it to you (or you can pick it up at the store). Price will be the same as the in store price. If you have a VIP membership shipping is free, otherwise it's $3. Shipping usually takes 3-5 business days.

How much does a DS pair cost? If it's within $40-50, I'd probably just pay the extra dough just like tigo0240 tigo0240 mentioned. If not, I would need to see them in hand first. If I proceed to buy the used pair then I would wipe the liner with Lysol or Clorox wipes and spray them with this afterwards. View media item 2196478

Yes they do. I just got back from my local Foot Locker and ordered three pairs-Lower Merion, Blackouts and Carpe Diems. The store didn't have my size so I'm having them shipped to my house for $3.00. Shipping will take 3-5 business days as mentioned by onesole onesole . Best of all, all three pairs for under $300 before taxes.

Yes they do. I just got back from my local Foot Locker and ordered three pairs-Lower Merion, Blackouts and Carpe Diems. The store didn't have my size so I'm having them shipped to my house for $3.00. Shipping will take 3-5 business days as mentioned by @OneSole. Best of all, all three pairs for under $300 before taxes.
I appreciate the response. I went in and was able to place the order. I had to go to the House of Hoops because at least in my area (Portland) the employees at the other stores don't know how to stock locate or do anything like that it seems. HOH tends to have the best employees or at least they understand the system better.
Very nice...it's almost like BOGO free.
Thanks! Had to do it. I was gonna walk out with one and my girl convinced me to go for two!

Sounds okay to me. I'd probably splurge and spend the extra $40 to get a DS pair but that's just me. I've had good and bad experiences buying used shoes.

$ 105 is a cool price for a used pair of ASGs only if it's fungus- free. If there's fungus then try to get them for under $100. Lol.

LMAO yeah i go through the whole cleaning process. You have to.

Is it only $150 for a DS pair? haven't seen any at that price.

Back
Top Bottom