Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
"As the legendary career of Kobe Bryant came to an end, so does his numbered shoes. Before a caterpillar morphs into a butterfly and takes on a new life, it stays inside of a cocoon. The Kobe XI Elite "Cocoon" represents the final step towards new life, the Kobe AD."

Wow that sounds good and believable that Nike would come up with that.

"As the legendary career of Kobe Bryant came to an end, so does his numbered shoes. Before a caterpillar morphs into a butterfly and takes on a new life, it stays inside of a cocoon. The Kobe XI Elite "Cocoon" represents the final step towards new life, the Kobe AD."
Along with the numbered Kobe's hopefully these corny backstories have a beautiful death as well.

You all have obviously seen these already. My first & last Kobe 11. Earned $150 in gift cards from work 2 weeks in a row.

Solid pair! Hooped in these last night. They are great because they won't show any dirt or damage really. They are also a simple and clean colorway

You all have obviously seen these already. My first & last Kobe 11. Earned $150 in gift cards from work 2 weeks in a row.

Solid pair! Hooped in these last night. They are great because they won't show any dirt or damage really. They are also a simple and clean colorway
Thanks boss. I'm halfway tempted to hoop in them but I don't have any black sneaks to rock casually. Comparison pic coming soon.

what's the price for a DS kobe xi FTB?
Depends size and area, they were in high demand immediately following the 60 point game, now not so much. I got 2 pairs at retail and just did a test about a month ago, $550 was the highest anyone would go, but that could be because of the Sasquatch size. 

Just wondering do you think the cocoon could be the what the mambacurial? I heard it may be blue and yellow and white?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom