Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Has this happened to anybody else on their EM? Pretty upset that this happened. I don't think I've played in them enough to warrant something like this happening. Had a basketball class last semester, so I played every Tuesday for 15 weeks. Then as the semester started to come to an end, I've started going to the rec center at school a little bit more.
last 4 EM models have had that problem. not sure if the AD has been better

The mesh on the AD seems a lot stronger, it's less of a mesh and more of a performance woven kinda.

I like the look of the mamba instinct much more than the mentality 1 and 2. It looks more like a sig than a budget shoe

Did anyone see the Iowa vs Michigan game? Not sure what shoes Peter Jok was rocking but the silhouette looked like a Kobe but not sure, never got a good look and can't find a pic. Any help?

Just a heads up guys, be on the lookout for Kobe deals while people dump them for yeezys. Prelude pack specifically, I just grabbed 9/10 pairs Kobe 6 & 7 for $425 shipped.

Not sure if posted, but the "Mamba Instincts" are on NDC now. Seems like it takes some facets of the XIs and alot of its predecessor the Mentality.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/k...ns-basketball-shoe/pid-11258427/pgid-11459052
Might have to scoop up that purple and gold one when it hits discount 
nerd.gif

I wouldn't go so far as to say people are specifically dumping Kobes for yeezys in general. 

Last edited:
Fam hit up your local footlockers and check for price on XI elites! Chula Vista footlocker has the same sale, just copped black spaces for $99 plus tax.

Used a $20 gift card paid $87 out of pocket!!!

View media item 2284472
View media item 2284474

Can you post the SKU number for that receipt please? I have bad eyes and can barely read it [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Gonna go to a store today and order, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom