Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Is it just me or does the oreos fit more tts?

I had to pretty much size down on my other elites but the oreos feels slight smaller, almost no room for my toes.
Ok so me and my buddy arn't the only ones. I'm a 9 D/E and I usually wear 10 in Nikes. My Kobe 9's fit perfectly.

Oreo's - my pinky toe rubs against the side - so i either have to go sockless or replace the insole. 

What's the sizing like on the elites?

I found a pair for ssle online but the closest size they have to my actual size is .5 down.

Anyone know what the going rate for the multicolor 9 ids in a sz 11 go for ds? I'm on the hunt

Anyone know what the going rate for the multicolor 9 ids in a sz 11 go for ds? I'm on the hunt
I just checked StockX, but I see these going for under 300 now? If that's true, than I might finally be able to pick up a pair :pimp:

Last edited:
I just checked StockX, but I see these going for under 300 now? If that's true, than I might finally be able to pick up a pair :pimp:

Only thing about the stock x pairs is you have no idea how they did the ID they are all stock photos. No clue what swoosh, tongue, speckles, bottom etc

Ok so me and my buddy arn't the only ones. I'm a 9 D/E and I usually wear 10 in Nikes. My Kobe 9's fit perfectly.

Oreo's - my pinky toe rubs against the side - so i either have to go sockless or replace the insole. 

Thanks to all for the heads up. Picked up the Oreos for $99 at FTL yesterday.

I also have a fitment issue. These feel tighter than my other elites. Length is fine. Feels snug on top of the foot. I guess will just need to break them in more.

So glad I got the Oreos. They are beautiful in person. Something in hand that I didn't notice in pictures was the leathery texture on the black swoosh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom