Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

It's fused to the midsole. I'm gonna go buy an x-acto knife and cut the rest off.
try fold it down and cut over sole you don't wanna hit the flyknit and have it unravel.

Thanks for having the kahunas to do this man, theyre a decent colourway and look like a fully finished shoe under the glove. I even like the heel, similar to the 9 lows.

If anyone wants to see his pics up close, right click on the minimised image and open in new tab itll come up HQ like this

84636d34_P4200185.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah man, I got friend and family 30% card for next week. If they still around I'll buy another pair or return these one and get them with 30% off.

You got the heads up on the F&F already too? Who you know on the inside? These will be eaten up next weekend. Now I gotta get there sooner.

You got the heads up on the F&F already too? Who you know on the inside? These will be eaten up next weekend. Now I gotta get there sooner.

It's been posted in the Outlet thread. One of the manager there is cool and always hook me up with the passes unlike other employees there.

I think these will probably be emailed to NIKE+ members, which will be multiple use like the last couple of times.

Last edited:
I think this is as good as I'm going to get it.
Word of warning to those planning to cut the shroud. In the last picture right above Kobe shield I had a mild midsole separation. Nothing horrible, but the flyknit, shroud and midsole are sandwiched and glued together. When I cut the shroud off the glue loosened.

Word of warning to those planning to cut the shroud. In the last picture right above Kobe shield I had a mild midsole separation. Nothing horrible, but the flyknit, shroud and midsole are sandwiched and glued together. When I cut the shroud off the glue loosened.
View media item 2413653My ids are too similar ill have to pass

View media item 2413653My ids are too similar ill have to pass

Yours are 1000x better

Wish I had em

I'm going to say fake. Third picture is what throws me off because the stitching looks off and you can hardly tell there's a embossed design on the heel
Here's mine that I bought from Nike
View media item 2414345

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom