Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Thanks for the reply!  The BL lace tips are red (not pictured) which is a nice touch. 
smokin.gif

Sad to see the kobe threads slowly die down. 11''s are a great model and I want to keep picking some up! Seeing lots of eulogies on ebay for about 100 or so.

Got Bruce Lees for 65 on a Ross pickup
Bruh, I'm always envious of ya'll who go to Ross and see these type of sneakers. I don't think I've EVER seen a signature line bball shoe at my local Ross'. I think I've seen Hyperdunks a few times and they are in like size 13s or 15s. 

Last edited:
Bruh, I'm always envious of ya'll who go to Ross and see these type of sneakers. I don't think I've EVER seen a signature line bball shoe at my local Ross'. I think I've seen Hyperdunks a few times and they are in like size 13s or 15s. 

You have a way better chance in getting a shoe like that if you're an 11 or above

do you wear same size for kobe 8 and 11 EM ?

which one do you prefer to play in ?
I still play in my 8s. I got like 3 pairs of superheroes I've beaten to the ground and a few other colors. The 11s are stiff to me. And traction on the 8s is better for me IMO

Yeah same thing happened to me. No worries, I balled in them a couple times already and no problems lol

Back
Top Bottom