OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Those Chaos inspired lebron XI's looked pretty good

Kind of petty to think a colorway only belongs on a certain shoe IMO

With that said I cant decide between my stash , carpe diem or MV South beach inspired pairs

I wonder what the heel ID will be like? Wonder if stitched, or cheap stickers they've been using since the 7s. I wonder if the stitches will be seen or stickers.... Might hold off to see how that plays out.

For $205, if the stitches are stickers that will def be a deal breaker.

Good question. The letters and numbers are sticker for sure. I think the stitches would be a sticker as well, easy to print. I guess we'll find out in a month.

damn, already created 4 pairs and got them in cart. sheeesh. 

Last edited:
Sigs were never ID-able. It was always a generic color depending what color you used on where the sig was.
Sorry, I should have been more specific, I didn't mean choosing your own color, I meant the default/ generic color that it came with depending on the color you chose.

The color on the signature was important to me.

But I guess painting your own individual color can be cool too. Not sure if it's worth the money for such a small area though.

I wonder what types of uppers we gonna get I mean solids are great but we do need some options to play with. Colors are great, that gold and mango are game changers for me

Wow,some great designs in here and it looks like I was right when I said yeezy 9 id over/under 3 weeks lol.

I said I wasnt going to pay $205 but dammit I need them mangos right now.Them preludes4,usa,south beach and mc's might get got.

SMH

How do these fit? I wear an 11 in kobes 8s

Last edited:
I'm about to pull the trigger on the mango's right now. Haven't decided how to block the black.

black midsole and black shank 

black midsole and mango shank

mango midsole and black shank

The color options are awesome but i just don't think i like the design of the shoe enough to buy any.  They are just so weak compared to the 8s

Shape wise they are iffy but I like the design.They got that wide,elderly shape style from the top view lol

gonna order the BHM, mangos and probably the barcelona 7's

just when i thought april was gonna be a slow month lol

Back
Top Bottom