OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Alright fellas, so I just need help with one minor detail on my Mondo Mangos.

I'm leaning towards A, and then making the achilles stitches Bright Mango.

A                                                                                     B

Last edited:
Is that a glid sole or clear on the mangos? The teal I think will be too light for south beaches.

The way you can color block these are very nice compared to the 8's. There's more balance.

I don't really care for the silhouette if the 9, but these id options are really good. That metallic gold is total game changer, and hopefully we start to see this amount of options on other shoes as well.

Here's some of my quick ids

The last one is based off of these.

The way you can color block these are very nice compared to the 8's. There's more balance.
I agree... its almost impossible to make an unattractive colorway 
laugh.gif

I don't understand why so many people make lebron colorway IDs on Kobes... Why not make it on a lebron?

Do people make Kobe IDs on lebrons?

Yeezys are understandable (played out, but understandable) because yeezys are so overpriced in the aftermarket.

I don't understand why so many people make lebron colorway IDs on Kobes... Why not make it on a lebron?

Yeezys are understandable (played out, but understandable) because yeezys are so overpriced in the aftermarket.
i'm guilty of the yeezy thing, but I wouldn't put a Bron colorway on a Kobe thats just wrong

because most of lebrons models are good colorways...

I'm not a fan of the collar and how the midsole is shaped. Those are the only gripe I have with the design of the 9. I try to make the collar and upper the same color. Somecolorways I don't have a choice but to use it. The collar doesn't look bad from the back view though.

I wonder what the heel ID will be like? Wonder if stitched, or cheap stickers they've been using since the 7s. I wonder if the stitches will be seen or stickers.... Might hold off to see how that plays out.

For $205, if the stitches are stickers that will def be a deal breaker.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom