OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

in my opinion, yes.  But that's just me.  I love a light colored sole to break up darker uppers.

Whatever you feel is best ultimately.
this may sound weird but in the rendering I think the turq sole looks better, but I know in real life the clear will look much better

inspiration is the SOL Hyperposite, I know the SOLs are more of a bronze right? but still the gold looks good here on the 9

i'm making these (clear sole) and the mangos, but wanna wait on making the mangos I gotta see the upper in real life first

They need to add color back into the Kobe signature. That's part of what makes the Kobe line stand out. Why does Nike have to skimp like that.

No rhyme or reason to leave it out like that. I guess Angelus paint company will start seeing an influx of us NTers buying their products.

Quick, somebody start a how to paint and the type of paint the Kobe 9 signature thread!
Sigs were never ID-able. It was always a generic color depending what color you used on where the sig was.

this may sound weird but in the rendering I think the turq sole looks better, but I know in real life the clear will look much better

inspiration is the SOL Hyperposite, I know the SOLs are more of a bronze right? but still the gold looks good here on the 9

i'm making these (clear sole) and the mangos, but wanna wait on making the mangos I gotta see the upper in real life first
The SOL hyperposites have a goldish/bronze haha -- don't know what I would call it but the gold would definitely be close

The Kobe signature on iDs were always silver(i have no problem with the silver). It's much better than color matching it. Cop out for sure or speeding up the process, cutting cost whatever. Not really a big deal for me I guess since i have done it before.

Newer colors are a breath of fresh air. Was getting tired of the same old Yeezy designs :lol: They will be done still but should be lesser of them .

Last edited:
Dude just posted that long string of pics on the previous page, too.  Learn how to internet, man.

These 3 
nthat.gif

If only my funds were unlimited. haha

based on the white/red kobe V - my first Kobe basketball shoe and one of my favorites
That was my first Kobe shoe, too. Wore them out until the sides of the upper started to rip from the midsole.

Nice job on the iD!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom