OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
those look really nice,
if you take some hd pics please let me know im torn between buying the hollywood night's and just getting the white swoosh with white outsole
Yo I'm in the same exact boat!! Need to get a black one before they take these down and I can't decide between the 2. #sneakerdegenproblems

Just got my second pair in, grey swoosh/sole. Not a whole lot of purple in them (which I was kind of disappointed about, but just glad to have them)

Will do, I want to take some pics outside in natural light but its dark by the time I get home everyday. Maybe this weekend

Just got these in between my classes. The lighting in my apartment is pretty poor (typical for college) and i have class in 20 so i took these quick flicks. I'm really impressed with the white sole pair but kinda wish i did the multi purple sole on them (it grew on me)

Holy Cow!...I finally went from "In Process" to "Starting Build" for my 2 pairs of MMs, and it only took literally 30 dayz for this update!  SMH lol ...Ya guyz must be soooo jealous huh? bet ya wishing you could be the very last 2get your pair! lol..yes that's sarcasm..

Holy Cow!...I finally went from "In Process" to "Starting Build" for my 2 pairs of MMs, and it only took literally 30 dayz for this update!  SMH lol ...Ya guyz must be soooo jealous huh? bet ya wishing you could be the very last 2get your pair! lol..yes that's sarcasm..
Sorry bro.  This was the case with my MC

Don't worry, you'll get your finishing e-mail tomorrow and they'll ship a few days after. I ordered 3 and still haven't received any of them yet either.

^^^

great pics bro.
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

What color are you trying to get the tongue repainted? If that's the case ship em back bro.

But imo the rendering looks more identical to your actual pair than i thought at first.

You lost bro. If you're not happy just take the L

The pic clearly shows pure white and milky off white. I am now even more lost than before.... Just send them back dude. I am super happy with my pair should I call up nike and offer them 15% extra? You win some you lose some bro

I know what the problem is now...i always use my chromebook for everything,including the time I made my nike id.and then i saw your replies using my phone and I noticed the rendering picture i posted,it looks exactly the same as my pair.now check this out,i took a pic from my laptop screen of the post i made.2 completely different colors!FML!

Back
Top Bottom