OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Second pair came in today. 

1. Too many speckles.

2.  Patterns are VERY different.  I like it.

Ones all green and the other has a lot of purple.

^Probably mid to late February. There's usually about a couple weeks of overlap after the new model debuts, but I'd still get an order in ASAP rather than waiting.

This, but I mentioned that this is my first id, they took off %15 of my MM and gave me 15% off for future which I used on BHM. I asked for both coupon since they are only trying to give me one.
damn i couldn't get any codes. Customer service dude kept saying to return the defective item and wait for a restock. I think imma contact them again and ask for a manager.
Did they ask you to send pics? I inquired about my pair through the chat, they escalated the issue for me but the supervisor emailed me to send pics to her.

Gotta retake the pics before I send, as the the defect is much more obvious than the pics I posted here.

Dont wait to order! If you have any quality issues you will regret it because you cannot send it back for a remake 

Just got my first pair of MCs finally after months and months!! Never thought they would sell out the first time they came out and I was at work the second release. Thankfully a fellow NTer gave me a great price and I was able to finally get my grails haha. Got these two pairs in the mail in the last two days and man I could not be happier!

View media item 1356082

That pair on the left is lookin really good! :wink: :pimp:

Here's a few shots I took of them whilst they were in my possession

View media item 1302639View media item 1183056View media item 1176531View media item 1176532View media item 1176545

Anyways, I could use some of your opinions here. My 20% code expires in 10 days and I want to build a couple more before they're gone. Narrowed it down to 3 choices that I can't decide between. Give me your opinions please on which 2 I should choose.

1. Air Mags

2. Tiffany

3. @ootherocoo  Dope pair
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, now I'm rethinking the tiffany pair. Gonna wait to the last possible day to put my order thru. Still can't decide which 2. 

My wife and i had these made for our 1 year wedding anniversary in the color scheme of our wedding (red with black and pink accents).

I ordered with red laces to use on a different shoe but took pics immediately because I was excited. They have black laces on them now.

The red looks 10000 times better in doors
laugh.gif
Congrats on your one year.

My 2nd pair of MM came in.  I'll take some pics tomorrow because I need help choosing which pair to keep.

Back
Top Bottom