OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm so happy I went with the white soles. I was regretting it at first but then I got some good shoe cleaner and the soles are brand new.

How long have all the different color flyknit patterns been up on ID? I remember it only being black and grey after the MCs sold out.

These are two pairs I have.  Which pair do you prefer NT?  Thanks for the help.

Lateral sides

Lateral side

Medial sides

+1 for the grey sole pair, that one is 
nthat.gif

Just got the last of my pairs, and Nike shipped mine with wrong laces.. You guys think that's something to get a code over?

I'll have pics of my 4 later today.

Just got the last of my pairs, and Nike shipped mine with wrong laces.. You guys think that's something to get a code over?

I'll have pics of my 4 later today.
That's more code-worthy, imo, than some of these other magnifying glass flaws.

Maybe they'll just ship you the correct laces, though. Thankfully I've never had that issue.

That's more code-worthy, imo, than some of these other magnifying glass flaws.

Maybe they'll just ship you the correct laces, though. Thankfully I've never had that issue.

Ya its the first time it's happen to me. Gave me white laces on the og mamba moments

Random thought, do you think theres a high tech lace machine or do you think the factory workers be doing them?

Just recently copped these 9.5s. Too small though! Guess I need to size up. Thought they would fit like my highs... I liked the extra black on this pair too.

@ootherocoo  going against the majority but I actually like that black swoosh one with translucent sole more.  but my vote is too keep both. 

Last edited:
^I think I'm going to like mine even better now then
nthat.gif

I got a wolf grey check with a white sole. Only thing I wish I would have changed was the speckles. I put purple but changed them back to volt before placing the order. Mine come in Friday so I'll share some pics with you guys.

These are two pairs I have.  Which pair do you prefer NT?  Thanks for the help.
Damn you @ootherocoo  for making another dope pair and making all us envious. You have a great eye for design and should take those talents to Nike. They should boot the designers that gave us the WTKobe & other junk they keep putting out

Damn you @ootherocoo  for making another dope pair and making all us envious. You have a great eye for design and should take those talents to Nike. They should boot the designers that gave us the WTKobe & other junk they keep putting out
I'm with you with getting some fresh talent into Nike, but how hard is it to land a job like that realistically? This was always one of my dreams but my pops told me to get my head out of the clouds for damn near anything I told him I wanted to do other than engineering.

Back
Top Bottom