OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
My only regret is not making a royal blue flyknit color way. :\
Not too many people made those so I doubt I'd ever find one on ebay.

nthat.gif
....HARD!!!

My only regret is not making a royal blue flyknit color way. :\
Not too many people made those so I doubt I'd ever find one on ebay.

I would've but the spray painted stuff scared me. Looked like it got better towards the end though

What's the going rate for worn 1x MC's?
I'd say it depends on how they look and which options they chose. I've seen supposed 1x worn shoes that look like they've been worn 3+ times and then some that look like they're brand new. Post some pics, we'll help you out. Also, from what I remember the white/wolf grey sole/swoosh combos are the most sought after and highest in value.

Asked in the kobe thread but no one answered:

Just bought a size 11 pair of DS Beethoven's for $300 invoiced shipped. Is that the decent market rate on these? I have seen prices ALL over the map on ebay from $200 to $550 

Just bought a size 11 pair of DS Beethoven's for $300 invoiced shipped. Is that the decent market rate on these? I have seen prices ALL over the map on ebay from $200 to $550 
Damn. If I knew they were going to shoot up to that price, I would've bought what I carted. It's ok tho. I think I didn't buy it because I had a feeling the multicolors were going to redrop at the time.

DS Beethovens usually go for around $350+  anything lower than 300 I would be very suspicious 

hmm...maybe its time to think about selling mine 
laugh.gif

I still don't get why GITD and translucent soles weren't allowed on the MCs, but allowed on the mamba moments.

Back
Top Bottom