OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
HURRY FAM

EBAY JIG 

20% off a single purchase, must pay by Paypal, Must be Buy it Now.

Can only be used once, Max savings is either $75 or $80

enter CTWENTY at checkout.........TONS OF STEALS

HURRY FAM

EBAY JIG 

20% off a single purchase, must pay by Paypal, Must be Buy it Now.

Can only be used once, Max savings is either $75 or $80

enter CTWENTY at checkout.........TONS OF STEALS
im too late...but repped for posting the deal.  

im too late...but repped for posting the deal.  
Thanks.....yeah it was up for an hour or two max. All of twitter feasted on Gift cards to use at a later date. My dumbass bought some University Red Flyknit Chukkas instead of some Lebron X corks or Air Max Moon Landings. Oh well

Thanks.....yeah it was up for an hour or two max. All of twitter feasted on Gift cards to use at a later date. My dumbass bought some University Red Flyknit Chukkas instead of some Lebron X corks or Air Max Moon Landings. Oh well
all good...the max you could have saved was $75.00.   Which would have required you to purchased $380 in GiftCards or equivalent.  by the time I figured all this out,  it was too late.  At least you got something 
happy.gif

I'm still sore my translucent glitch pair was cancelled. Thanks for reminding me of the feels! Ha! 

Ugh my glitch pair with the gitd sole was the reason why I missed out the first batch. Had it cancelled and had to wait for the QS a month later. At least I got lucky and scored a pair.

My glitch pairs were ordered on the QS (2nd release)

I already ordered 4 from the original release so I decided to order 2 glitch coz I was thinking people will be afraid to try again. So the chances of them getting noticed is minimal and that's what happened -- orders got through.

Not sure though if anyone else ordered MC/GiTD

Last edited:
Hey guys, I was was thinking about buying a pair of mambas on Evil-bay but I want to remove the ID stitching. I remember reading a post that you can do that. Can anyone forward me to a post or diy link?

Back
Top Bottom