OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
163d82b1_htm-kobe-9-elites.jpeg

e08b00cb_htmcloseup2.jpeg

HTM LOWS

View media item 1054974View media item 1054975View media item 1054976View media item 1054977
dont know if i should go with the wolf grey swoosh or metallic silver

but if the metallic swoosh looks like this:

the box on HTM says "REFLECT SILVER"

View media item 1055034View media item 1055038View media item 1055035
might just go with the metallic based on the pics

Last edited:
how long does id options usually remain on nikeID?I've never made ID shoes before,so sorry for this dumb question

Any idea how these elite lows fit? I'm usually a 10 in all other Kobe's, but had to size down to a 9.5 for the Masterpiece 9. Don't know if I should stick to my normal 10 or get the same size as the high.

Went with a white multi low "masterpiece" to go with the highs. That metallic gold though... Mmm. Excited!
Straight drooling over these fam 
eek.gif
 Just placed 3 orders. 776$ 
frown.gif
  Had to do it before they pull this option down. Still think it's too good to be true 
laugh.gif

^^^agreed... I dropped everything and just needed these Flyknit Kobe's lol. Thank you Nike for blessing us with the option, now we pray for excellent execution.

just checked the options, only three different flyknit weaves. I was gonna do an all red pair, maybe they'll add that option eventually.

^^^agreed... I dropped everything and just needed these Flyknit Kobe's lol. Thank you Nike for blessing us with the option, now we pray for excellent execution.
That Gum Sole would of put the icing on the cake!
All 3 ordered...can't wait til they arrive. Can't wait to ball and lounge in them. @JFlick repped for the 15% cash back, very helpful assist, good look!
Nicely done fam. i also made the black and gold pair but I used the transculent sole option. After seeing your pair I wish I wouldve gone with the black ice option 
eyes.gif

Has anyone ever selected a mid sole color and speckles but the speckles the same color as the midsole color? On the site it shows some nice effect that you would think you can kinda see differences, but being the same color is actual result mean = no speckle or difference shows?

Nike doesn't charge your card until they ship, they preauthorize the card to make sure the funds are available

Back
Top Bottom