OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Already recieved order email, 2 minutes after i placed the order :smokin

Btw if anyone needs a 15 % code and are ready to order, i have 2, first 2 people to PM me get them

EDIT: CODES ARE GONE!! ENDED UP GIVING MORE THAN 2 CAUSE IM A NICE GUY :lol:

Good dude over here, I still remember you hooked it up with OG playoff 13s meetup way back lol. Wish I saw your post sooner, I'd order 2 pairs!

I hope the multi color doesn't turn out like these lunars and more like the masterpiece flow.
View media item 1055111

I wish I could get a 15% code lmao. Never had the chance to ID a shoe. 
ohwell.gif

Im still sitting on my 20% code from a month ago. Good thing I never pulled the trigger on the em low ids.

Does nike allow you to change something on your already placed nikeid order like you wanted to change the color of the sole or something?

Last edited:
Does nike allow you to change something on your already placed nikeid order like you wanted to change the color of the sole or something?
They give you 30 min to cancel online. If you are passed that time, I would call or live chat to cancel soon as CS opens 2moro

Just an FYI. TopCashBack has 15% cashback for NDC right now. Use it if you want. 

Shameless plug ref link. 
http://www.topcashback.com/ref/Member61899201049

Have you had an issues with cashing out from that site? I was thinking about ordering through it, but I found some reviews of people saying that they weren't able to withdraw the rebates and that customer service never responded to their messages. I've never used them, so I can't provide any input unfortunately.

Last edited:
Good to know about topcashback, was getting ready to purchase with their discount. May just stick with ebates. Got to have regardless.

Want to do the Mcfly's and white mp's but i just feel if i order now they will add something else ill want more... decisions decisions. 

Settled, and got these two pairs......FOR NOW.  I'll wait to see what other options become available.

GITD sole & outsole.

Multicolor w/ translucent sole

^ Would you happen to know if the translucent clear sole is the same exact same sole used on the Philippines with the bluish tint?  

Just ordered my masterpiece lows couldn't resist . Euro price is steep indeed but hopefully they won't meet the 30day delivery time and give out a coupon/refund or something lol.

Back
Top Bottom