OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Got my confirmation 7 hours after I ordered (2am)

Did not use a clear sole for my mp lookalike. I have a feeling the multi upper will be temp sold out soon.

Someone should make these 
happy.gif
 or something like it

Placed my order this morning and recieved confirmation immediately. Ordered one with translucent sole and one with wolf grey. My plan Is to return the one I like less.

made up my mind. black swoosh, white soles, no speckle. Close to the MP/HTM but just a bit of a twist.

@sniper23 sent you a pm.

Last edited:
Do people really think that discount codes will be given out if they ask? Lol.. Come on now 
mean.gif

How are you guys getting the translucent sole with the MP flyknit material??....it doesn't come up for me to select a clear sole!!!...i get solid, xdd and the multi

For all of you looking for discount codes...

http://www.topcashback.com/home

15% cashback if you order using this site. It was posted in this forum earlier but I know some peeps don't bother looking back through the thread. I used it last night and my account has already been updated. Saved me a little over a bill 
nthat.gif

Awesome thanks dude. So as long as I access Nike through topCashBack, they will credit me back the 15%?

updated the first page with some info (as well as the trick to get translucent soles with the multi upper)

so tempted to pull the trigger on these but I dont want Nike to mess them up since it would be ordering on a glitch

Awesome thanks dude. So as long as I access Nike through topCashBack, they will credit me back the 15%?

Yeah, they should. I used it last night and received my 15% back this morning (currently pending). The 15% is still up on their site the last time I checked. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom