OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Finally made my first Nikeid ever with these.
FYI http://www.topcashback.com is doing 15% cashback for NDC, ends tomorrow. Im normally an ebates guy but my coworker said the site was good so we will see.

Update, my topcashback has been updated with yesterdays purchase, i had a $105 NDC giftcard so i only got cashback on the remaining amount paid with my cc card. Im dont know about that 13 weeks tho lol.
View media item 1055586

just tweeted Nike ID about the translucent/GITD on the MC upper

I want a definitive answer before I make my order, I don't need them screwing up my ID

Hope your tweet doesnt disable that option for the rest of the people in here in case they fix the 'glitch' dude....

Last edited:
TopCashback's fundamental aim is to save American and Canadian consumers money on all their online shopping. We're the cashback site that gives ALL of the store's commission rate back to you and we don't charge our members any fees either; TopCashback is free to join, free to use and free to cash-out. We're also the only cashback site that doesn't have a minimum pay-out threshold, and you can cash-out as many times a year as you want.

All this makes us the USA's most generous cashback rebates site.

theres an option to switch to US or UK on the top of the site if that helps ya bruh

Repped! Thanks!!

please get outta here like i'm snitching

you guys wanna order on a glitch be my guest, I want a definitive answer from Nike, you don't even know if your IDs are even going to come with those options you used

Last edited:
just tweeted Nike ID about the translucent/GITD on the MC upper

I want a definitive answer before I make my order, I don't need them screwing up my ID

i might wait for that response. let us know bro

BTW the Nike discount code and TopCashBack will stack right? 15% + 15%?

if so :smokin :smokin

i might wait for that response. let us know bro

BTW the Nike discount code and TopCashBack will stack right? 15% + 15%?

if so
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
will do
Theres always that one guy
mean.gif
you think i'm the only one to ask that? I know for a fact I am not, I talked to three people who tweeted to Nike the same thing

Quote:

please get outta here like i'm snitching

you guys wanna order on a glitch be my guest, I want a definitive answer from Nike, you don't even know if your IDs are even going to come with those options you used
If there's a problem --they will let you know. But potentially getting hundreds of people's orders on here cancelled by drawing Nike's attention to this is NOT the right thing to do. Just don't order it if you really don't feel comfortable. Everyone on here who ordered already has confirmations from Nike.

EDIT: I'm done here, I'm not the person who argues on internet forums, it's pointless. No more sharing from me.

Last edited:
Quote:

View media item 1054155

How to get the translucent outsoles WITH multi-color upper:

1) Select multi-color upper.
2) Select the outsole. Choose any solid color.
3) Click the camera button in the middle to take a photo.
4) Click on the photo you just took in the little black window that pops up.
5) Translucent sole option becomes available.

You'll have to redo the steps if you unselect either the multi-color upper or the translucent sole.

Enjoy.

Shortcuts:
Translucent sole: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/product/kobe-9-elite-low-id/?copbid=#?mid=694818493
GITD sole: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/product/kobe-9-elite-low-id/?copbid=#?mid=694818611

For those who are looking for them and don't want to go back a *few* pages..

I added it to the first page already, if anyone even checks there anymore lol

So tight that I didn't wait til today to order. If the translucent soles are a go, I will be placing a new order ASAP.

I added it to the first page already, if anyone even checks there anymore lol
I saw that man thanks, it seems like people just need reminders more frequently than you might expect......Especially all about this cashback thing lately --can't we make another thread on that instead of clogging this up with posts about cashback sites??

No offense to people using or promoting them (I'm all about saving money too), it's just not the right place for it. 50% of the posts in the last 24hrs have been about cashback or coupons and not Kobe 9 IDs...

Last edited:
[
Theres always that one guy :smh:
you think i'm the only one to ask that? I know for a fact I am not, I talked to three people who tweeted to Nike the same thing
[/quote]

Dont care if your not the only one its the principle, if your so worried about it being messed up

A. Dont do that option

or

B. Wait until someones order goes thru but to blow up the whole spot is stupid

I have a feeling they won't honor the glitch. :nerd: If they want you to use the option on the MC they would've done that from the jump.

Thanks for the tutorial on the translucent outsole.  I tried the link, but it is showing that the upper has not been selected, so it won't let me add it to cart. I also just tried the manual steps, and that way doesn't seem to work for me either. Am I just being an idiot and doing it wrong, or is anyone else not able to do it anymore either? Thanks for any help.

I have a feeling they won't honor the glitch.
nerd.gif
If they want you to use the option on the MC they would've done that from the jump.
that's my whole point

your order might go through, but that doesn't mean they are going to make your ID that way

before I go drop almost 300 bucks I wanna know if what I order is actually what I will get

Last edited:
So your whole point is to prove that they won't honor the glitch by pointing it out to Nike.com?

GOOD JOB .
no, I want to know what I order is what I am going to get

i'm not gonna argue my point anymore, if you don't understand it you don't understand it I really don't care but I know three people DM'd Nike ID about it last night so I am not the only one bringing the point up

So your whole point is to prove that they won't honor the glitch by pointing it out to Nike.com?

GOOD JOB .
no, I want to know what I order is what I am going to get

i'm not gonna argue my point anymore, if you don't understand it you don't understand it I really don't care but I know three people DM'd Nike ID about it last night so I am not the only one bringing the point up

just drop it folks, for those of us who placed the order already theres nothing more we can do at this point. hopefully they honor it.

we'll just have to wait and see what nike says now.

Ill have to wait to get off of work to order my iD. Work computer blocks the nike id site.

glad to have made up my mind at least. Im going to go ahead and get one now as I have terrible luck and feel like if I wait longer they will pull the MP design option.

Back
Top Bottom