OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Got my order confirmation while I was asleep! Saving my 20% code from like 6 months ago finally paid off.

Went with white GITD swoosh and white bottoms for the masterpiece pair.  No speckles at all (feel as though they would take away from the MC effect)

$98 saved on 2 shoes, I just had to do it.

Here are some pics of the swoosh on the MP's next to a white piece of paper.  I took a pic in natural light and one in direct sunlight to try to get the bits of metallic flake, iridescent-like

I thought it was valid lol

I'm sorry NT, I was trying to get an answer not bring negativity

Bro don't worry about it. If they didn't get what they want. They can always argue for a coupon code. Win win for everyone. Who cares if nike honor the glitch. I myself order using the glitch. If I don't get it. You better believe I'm calling nike to complain for a coupon code.

Bro don't worry about it. If they didn't get what they want. They can always argue for a coupon code. Win win for everyone. Who cares if nike honor the glitch. I myself order using the glitch. If I don't get it. You better believe I'm calling nike to complain for a coupon code.
same here brother

Kobekobe Kobekobe is that the "wolf grey" sole on your ID? and metallic silver swoosh?

good comparisons from all with the fades.

I went with the wolf grey swoosh for HTM like ID. after looking at various pics. its like a reflect silver on actual shoe. thoguht the metallic would just be too shiny mirror like. from seeing pics from others.

easyco easyco
nice pics, thats why it was so hard to decide. the swoosh was throwing it off. even for those making a MP shoe or htm. its clearly NOT metallic silver like the ones shown from other IDs in this thread. the metallic silver in the IDs is really mirror like shiny bling metallic. at some light like you show it does show some sheen, but during natural /low light, just looks flat. thats why i just went with the grey swoosh.

Kobekobe Kobekobe is that the "wolf grey" sole on your ID? and metallic silver swoosh?

good comparisons from all with the fades.

I went with the wolf grey swoosh for HTM like ID. after looking at various pics. its like a reflect silver on actual shoe. thoguht the metallic would just be too shiny mirror like. from seeing pics from others.

easyco easyco
nice pics, thats why it was so hard to decide. the swoosh was throwing it off. even for those making a MP shoe or htm. its clearly NOT metallic silver like the ones shown from other IDs in this thread. the metallic silver in the IDs is really mirror like shiny bling metallic. at some light like you show it does show some sheen, but during natural /low light, just looks flat. thats why i just went with the grey swoosh.

The swoosh was the toughest choice for me in the end, I went with white but kind of wanted gray. Guess if it turns out gray looks better I can always make a new one or paint the swoosh. Thinking of painting the shozoku volt and stitches red too.

You should use TopCashBack.com and you can get 15% cashback at NDC use this link or my referral link below enjoy
smile.gif
You can also PM me if your looking for a 20% Promo for your NDC order.

Have there been any other IDs that have a multi-color flyknit option? Do they vary on how it actually comes out when you receive the shoe?

just placed order for multicolor with glow soles. my 1st nike id shoe. Got order confirmation with no pic of shoe.

Hopefully they don't get cancelled

Last edited:

just placed order for multicolor with glow soles. my 1st nike id shoe. Got order confirmation with no pic of shoe.

Hopefully they don't get cancelled
When I placed my order yesterday with a solid color sole, the confirmation image wouldn't show up for me either.

gonna go with both of these.. might do some more tweaks.. what do you guys think? amnesties and mc's..

personally i think the multicolor flyknit looks best with the metallic silver swoosh and wolf grey bottom.

Last edited:
called Nike 21 mercer, Milan colorways---> SOLD OUT

Called Nike Town Los Angeles ---> we didnt even get them

crying in the corner in my office right now.

would have taken days off to line up for them.

jokes aside, i have ordered an MP low with white sole + volt back tap+silver swoosh with a 10% coupon code i saved up.

Would like to ask for a 20% if anyone could help out. gonna order couple more pairs

thanks in advance

ordered 2 pair just now, used green GITD sole on MCs, not a fan of the white GITD sole and the others didnt look right... hopefully green will look ok.... 

ordered 2 pair just now, used green GITD sole on MCs, not a fan of the white GITD sole and the others didnt look right... hopefully green will look ok....
debating that decision right now myself, leaning toward white though

Back
Top Bottom