OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I have a feeling they won't honor the glitch. :nerd: If they want you to use the option on the MC they would've done that from the jump.
that's my whole point

your order might go through, but that doesn't mean they are going to make your ID that way

before I go drop almost 300 bucks I wanna know if what I order is actually what I will get

Listen. You're not making ANY sense right now.

If they CANNOT honour the damn order you placed, do you think they're gonna slap on some random sole for the shoe?!????

NO

They're just going to cancel the order.

**** sakes.

The black ones look nice. Thinking of copping a pair in black and mc.

Would appreciate a coupon if anyone has a spare. Otherwise might have to get one off the bay
sick.gif

Last edited:
..i must be the only one who actually likes the white sole on the MPs lows.

Is it worth all the trouble for a chance at a clear sole?

I'm ordering the white soles too. really need to see live shots of the clear soles before i decide.

Listen. You're not making ANY sense right now.

If they CANNOT honour the damn order you placed, do you think they're gonna slap on some random sole for the shoe?!????

NO

They're just going to cancel the order.

**** sakes.

Exactly.

Plus the great argument that '3 peeps have done it before me' ....Well if someone else acted stupid , that CERTAINLY gives you the right to...Its like sayin , yo I can steal some money off a guy , its not a big thing 3 people have done it since this morning....

:lol: NAH B.

I have a feeling they won't honor the glitch. :nerd: If they want you to use the option on the MC they would've done that from the jump.

I get the same feeling, what sucks is they prob gonna take a while to inform people that it was a glitch and it will delay them getting their shoes cause they will need to redo them.

Unrelated to the quote, got my confirmation finally.

Last edited:
@thattexaskid19 lol valid point. Hope they honor the glitch for the sake of different variations with the MC upper or gonna be seeing the same designs over and over when they come in :lol:

chiacrack chiacrack Yeah I don't see what you did was wrong. People getting off the wrong side of bed or something. Just shrug it off and do you.

i prefer the white myself, much cleaner and dont have to deal with yellowing

Also heard the HTMs are at nikelab in NYC  

I was torn between white and the translucent because, as others have said, it will depend a lot on how the translucent looks...clear, blueish tint, etc.  I think I may meet in the middle and go with the white GID option.  If it is the slightly off-white color Nike ID shows, then I think that goes well with the multi upper and gold swoosh I chose.  If it's normal white, then I get the normal white outsole I was considering, but with some glow thrown in for good measure.

Last edited:
@thattexaskid19 lol valid point. Hope they honor the glitch for the sake of different variations with the MC upper or gonna be seeing the same designs over and over when they come in :lol:

chiacrack chiacrack Yeah I don't see what you did was wrong. People getting off the wrong side of bed or something. Just shrug it off and do you.

Lol thank you I'm just asking Nike ID a legit question, it's not like I was saying yo mad people on Niketalk ordered IDs and had to use a glitch to get through so cancel their orders

Personally I just prefer the look of translucent soles and would like that option on the MC upper

on the MP / GITD sole subject. I can confirm I received my confirmation email at 11:00 pm last night. The image of my ID was a broken link.

However, I was on the phone with Nike and went around the situation but just stating there was no charge to my account. Is there a problem with my ID?" lol.

They said my ID was good to go and no problems. BTW I used the MP and GITD green sole. I truly believe we're good. It's not our faults that the options popped up. We just simply chose what options we wanted that were there... I also think what would nike do... Cancel hundreds or orders? or just put em thru. Who knows?

Lol thank you I'm just asking Nike ID a legit question, it's not like I was saying yo mad people on Niketalk ordered IDs and had to use a glitch to get through so cancel their orders

Personally I just prefer the look of translucent soles and would like that option on the MC upper

Well please keep us posted since it's already out in the open.

on the MP / GITD sole subject. I can confirm I received my confirmation email at 11:00 pm last night. The image of my ID was a broken link.

However, I was on the phone with Nike and went around the situation but just stating there was no charge to my account. Is there a problem with my ID?" lol.

They said my ID was good to go and no problems. BTW I used the MP and GITD green sole. I truly believe we're good. It's not our faults that the options popped up. We just simply chose what options we wanted that were there... I also think what would nike do... Cancel hundreds or orders? or just put em thru. Who knows?
I didn't use the glitch and the image in the email didn't show up either. As for the reps saying the order going through they are suppose to say that as order shows up but they don't think about if it'll be honored with the glitch. Let's just wait and see what happens.

@thattexaskid19 lol valid point. Hope they honor the glitch for the sake of different variations with the MC upper or gonna be seeing the same designs over and over when they come in
laugh.gif

@chiacrack Yeah I don't see what you did was wrong. People getting off the wrong side of bed or something. Just shrug it off and do you.

I see what you're saying about you wanting to ensure that your order went through as you intended without dealing with cancellations and/or other issues because Nike won't honor the glitch combinations.  However, I think people here are taking issue with it because, in this case, the "shrug it off and do you" way of thinking potentially screwed up orders for a large portion of the community in this thread.  I haven't really decided which side I fall on, I'm just trying to lay out the disagreement in objective terms.  I don't think the two sides will see eye-to-eye here, so we'll just have to wait and see what Nike does. In the end, I hope everyone gets their orders as intended.

I didn't use the glitch and the image in the email didn't show up either. As for the reps saying the order going through they are suppose to say that as order shows up but they don't think about if it'll be honored with the glitch. Let's just wait and see what happens.

Thanks for bringing that to light lol... I was feeling confident that i was good lol... i think we're good still

Yeah we should wait no need to bring negative energy in here since this FK option was long overdue no need to ruin it with who is right or wrong.

I see what you're saying about you wanting to ensure that your order went through as you intended without dealing with cancellations and/or other issues because Nike won't honor the glitch combinations.  However, I think people here are taking issue with it because, in this case, the "shrug it off and do you" way of thinking potentially screwed up orders for a large portion of the community in this thread.  I haven't really decided which side I fall on, I'm just trying to lay out the disagreement in objective terms.  I don't think the two sides will see eye-to-eye here, so we'll just have to wait and see what Nike does. In the end, I hope everyone gets their orders as intended.

I don't see how my question and others question would get orders cancelled. If orders get cancelled it will be because they were ordered on a glitch. The real issue I see is why can't you use gitd and translucent soles on the MC upper but can on the other two uppers, that doesn't make sense to me. Honestly I think Nike messed up uploading options for the MC upper and I believe they will fix it so you can use those options for the MC upper.

Wouldn't be surprised if these flyknit elites will run out

How can sth that still hasnt been 'built' run out ? :nerd:

They can stop the option though as to not produce many models of them multis .Although I highly doubt it for at least a week or so...Maybe even more.

Its called cashing in on the htm hype :lol:

Back
Top Bottom