OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
yup,its a shame people overreact and bring such a negative vibe over damn shoes.

Lol that wasn't my intention at all sorry it went that way
It was a valid question and thought tho.

But everybody e hug and rejoice over the great gifts from Nike lol.Yesterday was a great day with these ids and options.

I don't see how my question and others question would get orders cancelled. If orders get cancelled it will be because they were ordered on a glitch. The real issue I see is why can't you use gitd and translucent soles on the MC upper but can on the other two uppers, that doesn't make sense to me. Honestly I think Nike messed up uploading options for the MC upper and I believe they will fix it so you can use those options for the MC upper.
Yeah, I also think it would only make sense for Nike to have intended on MC being usable with all of the outsole options.  I know Nike does weird stuff on iD sometimes, but I don't remember there being a restriction with just one colorway upper.  To be honest, I'm still pretty surprised that Nike through and put these on ID to begin with.

No, I ordered mine with a white sole. The grey is too dark and will look terrible.

Damn. I was all set to submit order on the grey sole and now that I tried out white sole, I can't decide. Now another 10 hours of contemplating...

It was a valid question and thought tho.

But everybody e hug and rejoice over the great gifts from Nike lol.Yesterday was a great day with these ids and options.

I thought it was valid lol

I'm sorry NT, I was trying to get an answer not bring negativity

Damn. I was all set to submit order on the grey sole and now that I tried out white sole, I can't decide. Now another 10 hours of contemplating...
Bruh I looked at that screen for nearly 2 hrs yesterday trying to figure out what to order and which sole or swoosh to do.

please remember to get up and walk around often and drink some water lol.

Bruh I looked at that screen for nearly 2 hrs yesterday trying to figure out what to order and which sole or swoosh to do.

please remember to get up and walk around often and drink some water lol.
i'm having trouble coming to a decision too

the grey is too dark unfortunately

i'm having trouble coming to a decision too

the grey is too dark unfortunately

Took me a while too but I went with the gray sole. Came to the conclusion they just aren't gonna be as exact to MP as Id like and Id rather have the gray so it doesn't get as dirty.

No, I ordered mine with a white sole. The grey is too dark and will look terrible.

Here's how dark the grey sole is compared to the lighter grey. I am certain that the fades and mp have a similar shade of grey
View media item 1055664

No no I wasn't saying you were at fault, props for being the bigger person for apologizing even though it was a valid concern to Nike. Let's just move on.
oh I know bro

all good, moving on thank god for the flyknit on ID, didn't see that coming

It took me 5 seconds to decide on the color for swoosh and sole lol.

Kobekobe Kobekobe I caved on the MC. I was iffy on how the FK looked on the MP that's why I passed on release but after seeing pics I regretted that decision lol. Figure I'll see for myself before they run out of material or something. GSDoubleU's generosity and the 15% cashback was the straw that broke this camel's back too lol.

Here's how dark the grey sole is compared to the lighter grey. I am certain that the fades and mp have a similar shade of grey
View media item 1055664

If that's the gray that they are gonna be, im perfectly fine with that. A lot of pics ive seen of MPs the sole looks like that. Also being on a darker based shoe will lighten it up some.

Last edited:
Placed my order for Multicolor Flyknits. Now I dont have to un-DS my Masterpieces. It said Expected delivery 7/31 when I ordered but when I got placed order email it says 8/4. I guess only one pair of King's Crowns for me this weekend. Now the long wait for them. Hope it doesnt take too long... 

View media item 1055664

If that's the gray that they are gonna be, im perfectly fine with that. A lot of pics ive seen of MPs the sole looks like that. Also being on a darker based shoe will lighten it up some.

I don't own mp's from the pics that I've seen, the sole colour is very similar (if not the same) as the fades.

this question has probably been asked before, can anyone confirm that the flyknit pattern on the ID's are the same as the masterpiece? Its hard for me to tell.

Back
Top Bottom