OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
not celtics/svsm

but OG PR

quick on feet ps

I need MC to come back already,
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Ordered first day. Did not get the started email but my order details says build in progress. Crossing fingers I get these before work travel starts in two weeks. Probably wishful thinking.

My initial date was 8/11 but I ordered a MC and the wife ordered a diff air max so maybe doing two different kind slowed down the build time.

Are you basing this off of the renders in NikeID? I'm hesitant to drop the $$ again especially after my glitch pair was canceled. Would gladly put the money down if the flyknit is indeed full on weave ala racers and trainers.
if you own masterpieces or free flyknit 4.0s, the weave is going to be comparable to them. it won't be as colorful as the HTM or MC racer if that's what you're asking. the shoe is deff full weave though.

can't wait till the finished products gets posted on here :smokin

i'll be ordering after i see those for sure

For everyone getting their MC Kobes, what color did you end up getting for the swoosh? I wanted to make it something different like metallic silver or team red to make it stand out, but I'm not too sure how the weave would look with it. It might look too cluttered, if that makes sense.

I'm on the fence between either the wolf gray, the white, GITD, or volt. I'm honestly leaning more towards white or volt. Thoughts?

View media item 1064633
View media item 1064635

i also want to go with the metallic silver swoosh, but I have the same thoughts as you. Note sure if its going to be too cluttered.

Back
Top Bottom