OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Same here!!!! I always compare Nike to Apple (A real company btw)

If apple had a glitch in their system im pretty positive they would honor it.

Nike... of course not. Just lie to the consumers and make up a bogus excuse why gitd wont work with flyknit material (But have fkyknit materials with gitd soles already anyway.)

But ehh rant over. just waiting on the MC to return so i can finally order and end this nightmare

been sold out fam
mm okay. I wouldn't worry about it, demand is high right now and supply is probably limited for the season but it'll bounce back in a couple weeks I bet when Nike wants the hype train to roll on back for Kobe's line in the fall season 

mm okay. I wouldn't worry about it, demand is high right now and supply is probably limited for the season but it'll bounce back in a couple weeks I bet when Nike wants the hype train to roll on back for Kobe's line in the fall season
not stressing it, if Nike doesn't want my 260 bucks that's cool

I wanted thm by the end of August, so hopefully sooner than later the option is back

It was bound to happen for the early orders. I doubt it takes very long to make a shoe in an assembly line. They probably have a back log now though.

thirst is real on the MC option?

soon bots and add to cart services will be for sale for ID options

tongue.gif
hahaha bots for MC option 

does anyone know how long it takes after you get the finishing touches email? I wonder if I'll get them before I leave for my medical mission lol

you're better off just having planted in your head. i will get these sneakers on estimated delivery that was mentioned in the email.

Received finishing email this morning.  Just spoke with a chat rep, definitely taking this with a grain of salt but she said my shoes have been completed and waiting for UPS to pick up. Ordered the MC upper.

talked to a rep today online, they said the MC upper is sold out.. and i am very lucky to have put an order in on the first day, lol.

you're better off just having planted in your head. i will get these sneakers on estimated delivery that was mentioned in the email.
this. With the high volume of orders, don't get your hopes up too high to receive any sooner than that.

ordered my MC the day they dropped and still havent gotten the "started" email -______-
check your order status on ndc, or call/chat with a nike rep. Sometimes the email doesn't end up going out.

talked to a rep today online, they said the MC upper is sold out.. and i am very lucky to have put an order in on the first day, lol.
I'm not buying that at all. I mean of course you're the lucky one. But I swear tons of orders were cancelled.

They must've just got hella backed up and put a hard pause on it.

Another thing..... I'd suggest that if you can get your mc design in your cart, but can't check out.... Leave it in your cart, and try to check out throughout the day and see what happens. Never know how fast it'll be gone again if/when they put it back up.

I'd imagine once the newness of the mc option wears off, they'll be available all the time.

Another thing..... I'd suggest that if you can get your mc design in your cart, but can't check out.... Leave it in your cart, and try to check out throughout the day and see what happens. Never know how fast it'll be gone again if/when they put it back up.

I'd imagine once the newness of the mc option wears off, they'll be available all the time.
I agree. I'm keeping it in my cart (expecting NDC to crash) So Just bolt in and out and wait lol

sooo the people that tried the "glitch" ruined MC for everyone else that wanted MC with solid sole according to this nike rep im talking to and she says it may or may not be available again

Back
Top Bottom