OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
How the hell finishing touch emails coming already on MC lows?!? Might be the fastest iD turnaround I've ever seen.

Check your actual order status on NDC. I haven't gotten my started email yet on my grey pair but check NDC and boom "build in progress".

Check your actual order status on NDC. I haven't gotten my started email yet on my grey pair but check NDC and boom "build in progress".
I've checked many times in the past couple days 
laugh.gif
 still no build in progress status...  I know I shouldn't be banking on this, as it probably has less to do with the actual status of the build than we think.  Still strange to me since I ordered about 2 hours after release on NDC day 1 (non-glitch pair)

Ordered on June 30th, got the "We've Started..." for 3 of the 4 pairs. Haven't received the "We're almost finished..." email yet.

I did, and the rep said I was good cause I got an order #, but its been a week now and still no update on if they started or not.
Same here. Just told me that they will be started when they get started. Let NDC mess around and not have my shoes in 30 days from my order date and see if I don't raise hell.

Same here. Just told me that they will be started when they get started. Let NDC mess around and not have my shoes in 30 days from my order date and see if I don't raise hell.

Nike will be shaking in their boots :wink:

Nike will be shaking in their boots
wink.gif
Haha, no kidding. I am sure they are real worried about me. Someone will be receiving a piece of my mind though.

Actually, probably not. None of the reps control what is going on so there is really no point in going off on one of them. hat is what makes it frustrating because there is no accountability from them and nothing you can really do about it.

i'm not bothering the reps about any of these Kobe ID issues, it's not their fault and I don't feel like pressing them up for a discount code

as long as they add the MC upper soon and I can re-make my ID me and Nike are good, but I am a little frustrated about the whole thing, is what it is though

i'm not bothering the reps about any of these Kobe ID issues, it's not their fault and I don't feel like pressing them up for a discount code

as long as they add the MC upper soon and I can re-make my ID me and Nike are good, but I am a little frustrated about the whole thing, is what it is though
They removed the MC upper option? or it is just sold-out for the time-being?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom