OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
sooo the people that tried the "glitch" ruined MC for everyone else that wanted MC with solid sole according to this nike rep im talking to and she says it may or may not be available again

Lol, it'll be available again. When? Who knows, but Nike knows exactly what they're doing here....

Damn I placed an order on the MC (No glitch) around 10 on 6/30 Still haven't received a build in progress email, you guys think my order is going to be canceled? 

Damn I placed an order on the MC (No glitch) around 10 on 6/30 Still haven't received a build in progress email, you guys think my order is going to be canceled? 
Check your order status in your account. Then call Nike customer service if it doensn't say its building, because nobody here knows a damn thing about how this is all going down. 

I'm in the same boat as well as many others who ordered the first day.  My answer from a Nike rep was that I was fine if I didn't order with the loophole, but who knows for sure

Chat with a rep.

I placed an order for 2 MC (HTM and MP look alikes) on July 1 and I already received my WE STARTED email yesterday.

Not sure though if both shoes are being made.

They are going to be built. How soon? Who knows. I am like you with the build date and no information. Just gonna ride the wave now and if it happens it happens.

If it's not cancelled yet... you're good!

sooo the people that tried the "glitch" ruined MC for everyone else that wanted MC with solid sole according to this nike rep im talking to and she says it may or may not be available again

Maybe Nike should got their ishh together before the launch and had the "glitch" patched up...
Blaming on the consumer is so dumb

Last edited:
Just watch, within like a week/week and a half EVERYONE in here gets shipping confirmation 
laugh.gif

I doubt they realized the loophole was possible.... If they did, they would have fixed it. Do you think they check the hundreds, possibly thousands, could be millions of key strokes to see what happens, or what glitches occur?

This isn't a video game with hidden secrets that are added purposely.

Yeah I've already chatted with a rep about the order, he said something about Nike being sold out, cancelling the glitch orders, and that my order could be affected. That part got me worried.

Last edited:
I doubt they realized the loophole was possible.... If they did, they would have fixed it. Do you think they check the hundreds, possibly thousands, could be millions of key strokes to see what happens, or what glitches occur?

This isn't a video game with hidden secrets that are added purposely.

Lets be honest... It wasn't even a glitch!!!! They put an inspiration model up and you change the options LMFAO!!!!!

If you changed the color of the GITD outsole option... The MC flyknit diappeared.
If you changed the flyknit to the MC the GITD option stayed.

Once again doing a 50/50 job

Last edited:
lmao i just turned into a simp with this nike rep and got a promo code hahahhaaha damn i worked hard for it though smh so after inquiring about my order this happened:

Adrienne: Is there anything else I can assist you with ?
jordan m: Sure you can help me decide if should buy the black flyknit pair or the grey flyknit pair. What's your opinion? :smile:
Adrienne: The black pair. I feel like they are more versatile 
jordan m: agreed. Did you order a pair?
Adrienne: No I have not but I have seen them on others any they are nice 
Adrienne: and
jordan m: can you tell me what you think about my design?
Adrienne: Sure. Upload a picture into the chat if possible 
File attachment upload has started.
The file Screen Shot 2014-07-07 at 1.56.26 PM.png (239.4KB) was received.

(THE DESIGN HAD BOTH OF OUR NAMES AS THE ID CUSTOMIZATIONS ON THE TONGUE)

jordan m: i'm joking of course just thought i'd give you a break from dealing with people complaining all day :smile:
Adrienne: Thank you. That's awesome. Im going to show this to my coworkers. You have a great day Jordan !
jordan m: Of course! Can you give me a discount code for my efforts? *crosses fingers* :smile:
Adrienne: Sure. Here is a promo code for 15% off.
Expiration Date: 2015-01-07 

Adrienne: Enjoy !
jordan m: Thank you!

Last edited:
lmao i just turned into a simp with this nike rep and got a promo code hahahhaaha damn i worked hard for it though smh so after inquiring about my order this happened:

jordan m: Sure you can help me decide if should buy the black flyknit pair or the grey flyknit pair. What's your opinion? :smile:

jordan maquindang: can you tell me what you think about my design?

View media item 1065579

jordan m: i'm joking of course just thought i'd give you a break from dealing with people complaining all day :smile:

Adrienne: Thank you. That's awesome. Im going to show this to my coworkers. You have a great day Jordan !

jordan m: Of course! Can you give me a discount code for my efforts? *crosses fingers* :smile:

damn you went steve urkel on em #thesegirlsaintlaura

jordan m: can you tell me what you think about my design?

View media item 1065579

Finessing at its finest :smokin

Back
Top Bottom