OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
i actually think it'll be back up soon. if it was gone for the time being, i think the option would not even be there.

This not an inventory issue. They aren't allowing orders until they fix the option that allows MC with the GITD or translucent sole.

Its funny how everyone KNOWS what s the deal behind all that.

Dam , so many experts , so little time .

p.s. Especially the source of everyone's SOLID INFO is epic.

:rofl:

Its funny how everyone KNOWS what s the deal behind all that.

Dam , so many experts , so little time .

p.s. Especially the source of everyone's SOLID INFO is epic.

:rofl:

Right, I wish one of these experts can explain why my joint is still processing after ordering on the first day without the glitch.

Right, I wish one of these experts can explain why my joint is still processing after ordering on the first day without the glitch.
There being handmade by finest thread artisans in the world with an average time of 200 hours on the upper before the even add any details.. These artisans also send out the start email but sometimes they get caught up. Don't worry.

How did you pay? I paid Credit Card July 2 and received started email yesterday.
Paid $105 with a Nike Gift Card and the rest with CC

There being handmade by finest thread artisans in the world with an average time of 200 hours on the upper before the even add any details.. These artisans also send out the start email but sometimes they get caught up. Don't worry.
I can understand that but seeing how @NrmanCruso copped a day after I did and his is being built doesnt make sense to me.

How I feel when I get the adding finishing touches email...
b82119f8b9f6372428b93864f9f78826.400x225x80.gif

Can't believe folks are already getting "finishing touches" emails... I still haven't gotten a started email yet.

Ordered MCs with no glitch on the first night.

Order now says build in progress -- no email but this is good at least

Last edited:
those people who's distributing a bunch of hacked/guessed codes, still at it

2nd time my 20% code isn't working & was marked "already used", well their orders will probably be cancelled now & get flagged on ndc

Last edited:

people keep hacking/guessing codes,

2nd time my 20% code isn't working & was marked "already used", well their orders will probably be cancelled now & get flagged on ndc
Damn. That's brutal. Were your codes reissued? 

Back
Top Bottom