OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
It's not letting me add the bottom
mean.gif

And where you guys finding all
These codes?????
nerd.gif

looks like these were supposed to be available, but that glitch messed everything up.

INTERNAL MEMO FROM NIKE:
If a consumer selects the multi-color upper option and adds to cart, they will see a 'Product Unavailable' message. We don't have an ETA yet, but the consumer can save to MyLocker for purchase later.

If a consumer contacts us about this message, we can apologize for any confusion and explain that:

We don't yet know when this option will be available for purchase.

The consumer can add their shoe to MyLocker (click 'Save > MyLocker' in the upper right corner of the PDP) so they can add it to cart when the option is available.

Last edited:
So quick question... I got my MC pair in my locker and cart. If I apply my code can I just keep it there and I'm good? Or should I add something random and delete to keep the code applied to my account? I finally landed a code and don't wanna lose it lmao

looks like these were supposed to be available, but that glitch messed everything up.

INTERNAL MEMO FROM NIKE:
If this is indeed the issue then surely it won't take too long to rectify the issue and have the MC upper available again?

To prevent your code from getting hacked just add any random thing to cart and put in the code then remove that item, your code will be locked to your account/cart.

So quick question... I got my MC pair in my locker and cart. If I apply my code can I just keep it there and I'm good? Or should I add something random and delete to keep the code applied to my account? I finally landed a code and don't wanna lose it lmao

Did anyone that is getting the "Finishing Touch E-mails" use a promo code?

when this all started a rep told me, "you can't use a discount code on nikeid"

............................................................................................................................................................................................of course, i did anyway............

............................................................................................................................................................................................of course, i did anyway............

i was thinking this earlier too, but my order has black FK and multi FK. the black FK are being created without any issues.

10% legit code used (code obtained months ago on another issue)

Discount codes have been able to be used on ID for quite a while now. Rep didn't know what they were talking about.

This is weird guyz?..smh..i placed an order on the 1st day of release of 4 pairs, 2 is MC upper, i got my confirmation email from Nike and "Build in Progress" for all 4 pairs...including BOTH MCs ...so idk whats goin on?..so far everything seems to be goin as it should?....

[/quote

Well i did today and have quite a few times already... Received a 20% off code for
My lebron xi iDs having glue stains.... Used the code today

This is weird guyz?..smh..i placed an order on the 1st day of release of 4 pairs, 2 is MC upper, i got my confirmation email from Nike and "Build in Progress" for all 4 pairs...including BOTH MCs ...so idk whats goin on?..so far everything seems to be goin as it should?....
What's weird about this?

What's weird about this?

nothing for me is weird, just all these peeps saying the MC upper is not even an option?..i dont understand i guess?.....o got my 2 pairs of the MC uppers "Build in progress".....maybe everyone is having problems now cause the MC upper option soldout?..is that what everyone is talking about on here?

anyone hear how limited the HG lows are supposed to be? or are they a GR (even better)

Last edited:
You can't see the yellow tab on the first pair. That's sets it off. Nice creativity.

i can't wait to start seeing pics when shoes arrive. I'm sure its going to make a lot of us even more thirsty.

So they want you to add to your locker but "my locker" doesn't work...only Nike oh well I'll order my grey flyknit and another EM I hv in mind

Ok, just spoke with another rep, who did not give me a clear indication one way or another.

She just confirmed that they don't know anything, basically.

Her final assumption is that my order most likely will go through, but I don't really know what she is basing this on, other than the fact that it has not already been cancelled.

She did ask me how I was able to order multiple pairs? Wasn't this a launch item? she said.....I said, no, it was just a new Nike ID release.....And she then said, Then why did we sell 1 million pairs?.....

So, that tells us two things; these reps are even more clueless than we thought. And, they definitely sold a ton of these out of the gates. I am coming to the conclusion that if you didn't order your Multi colors relatively early the first day, then you may either be waiting a while to get your pair, or it could still possibly be cancelled. But my guess is they are just waiting on more materials to come in, and then they will continue to fulfill orders already placed. Once they catch up on those, then the MC option will become available again.

Again, these are just my thoughts, based on a fairly lengthy conversation with a second rep.

Well.. while waiting for the MC option to come back, thinking I'll just order a grey pair for now.

Want some opinions. Inspired by HTM chukkas. Leaning towards the first one, white outsole is too clean but blue looks great as well. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom