OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Those with finishing touches emails should check their order status on NDC. Mine now has a tracking number assigned to it.

Wonder what the quality will be like on these quick turn around pairs.....

OP needs to update the thread title
Originally Posted by thattexaskid19  

How to get the translucent outsoles WITH multi-color upper:

1) Select multi-color upper.
2) Select the outsole. Choose any solid color.
3) Click the camera button in the middle to take a photo.
4) Click on the photo you just took in the little black window that pops up.
5) Translucent sole option becomes available.

You'll have to redo the steps if you unselect either the multi-color upper or the translucent sole.

Enjoy.

EDIT: Shortcuts:
Translucent sole: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/product/kobe-9-elite-low-id/?copbid=#?mid=694818493
GITD sole: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/product/kobe-9-elite-low-id/?copbid=#?mid=694818611

Ended up pulling the trigger on both pairs...
Changed the black pair swoosh to metallic silver.. Back tab is yellow
Really like the Grey/ yellow pair.

Can't wait for the "Man I should have ordered the Grey and Black Flynit". Have a feeling all Kobe Flynits won't be up much longer.

To prevent your code from getting hacked just add any random thing to cart and put in the code then remove that item, your code will be locked to your account/cart.

To prevent your code from getting hacked just add any random thing to cart and put in the code then remove that item, your code will be locked to your account/cart.
yeah i did that the second time, not as a precaution, i just did for convinience

but for some reason whatever in my cart & along with the code disappeared

thanks for the advice tho

Last edited:
Ready to order one more with either the grey or black FK upper, but I want to see how fit/feel/quality is on these first.

Its funny how everyone KNOWS what s the deal behind all that.

Dam , so many experts , so little time .

p.s. Especially the source of everyone's SOLID INFO is epic.

:rofl:

extremely funny. Comical. Just so much wrong being spewed in here. I wish I knew how to post Kobe's face palm picture.

So annoyed right now. I ordered 3 pairs on day 1, one of each upper #noglitch.

I have received 2 emails stating we've started your order, with one photo, not showing up on either one.

I just chatted with a rep who says my black pair and grey pair are being built, and that my MC pair is at the factory, but will likely be cancelled. She (Sue Ellen) claimed that all MC pairs are being cancelled, and that option should have never been up....WTF? So much mis-information floating around.

I am yet to receive a cancel email, and my status on my order summary says "In Progress". She said she would send the issue to someone higher up and that I would receive an email in 1-3 days.

Nike Reps keep changing their story

Sooner or later they're going to deny FK Low IDs ever existed 
mean.gif

Nike Reps keep changing their story

Sooner or later they're going to deny FK Low IDs ever existed 
mean.gif
So annoyed right now. I ordered 3 pairs on day 1, one of each upper #noglitch.

I have received 2 emails stating we've started your order, with one photo, not showing up on either one.

I just chatted with a rep who says my black pair and grey pair are being built, and that my MC pair is at the factory, but will likely be cancelled. She (Sue Ellen) claimed that all MC pairs are being cancelled, and that option should have never been up....WTF? So much mis-information floating around.

I am yet to receive a cancel email, and my status on my order summary says "In Progress". She said she would send the issue to someone higher up and that I would receive an email in 1-3 days.
Humor me,

Chat up with another Nike Rep about that MC order... See what they say about it....

Wonder what the quality will be like on these quick turn around pairs.....

Originally Posted by thattexaskid19 

View media item 1054155

How to get the translucent outsoles WITH multi-color upper:

1) Select multi-color upper.

2) Select the outsole. Choose any solid color.

3) Click the camera button in the middle to take a photo.

4) Click on the photo you just took in the little black window that pops up.

5) Translucent sole option becomes available.

You'll have to redo the steps if you unselect either the multi-color upper or the translucent sole.

Enjoy.

EDIT: Shortcuts:
Translucent sole: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/product/kobe-9-elite-low-id/?copbid=#?mid=694818493
GITD sole: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/product/kobe-9-elite-low-id/?copbid=#?mid=694818611

It's not letting me add the bottom :smh:
And where you guys finding all
These codes????? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom