OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Same here. Now im actually annoyed. People are having their pairs shipped and we still haven't even been told if our pairs are being built.

Nike really needs to quit pushing consumers around and give us straight answers.

I am #teamglitch first of all. I understand we took a risk and got cancelled. OK move on.
But people that didnt glitch and have no idea what's going on with their pairs. Thats hella not cool. They're always giving you guys the runaround. Not good customer service at all! They're better off being honest up front with u guys so you can be in the process of making another order... Oh yeah... I forgot you can't make an order cuz these punks wanna play BS games on when the damn flyknit will come back smh. Stuff just ain't right.

Question for those who have received shipping confirmations:

Can you confirm if the reference number for the shipment is the same as the order number?

Have you checked your status on NDC recently?  I was in the same boat as you guys for a whole week.  I still haven't received any started email but my pair says build in progress as of about 4 PM yesterday

Does it acutally say build in progress? Mine has said in progress since I ordered but no build.

Nike really needs to quit pushing consumers around and give us straight answers.

I am #teamglitch first of all. I understand we took a risk and got cancelled. OK move on.
But people that didnt glitch and have no idea what's going on with their pairs. Thats hella not cool. They're always giving you guys the runaround. Not good customer service at all! They're better off being honest up front with u guys so you can be in the process of making another order... Oh yeah... I forgot you can't make an order cuz these punks wanna play BS games on when the damn flyknit will come back smh. Stuff just ain't right.

Yea I dont mind people getting orders before me, its not really right people ordering after getting theirs first, but it happens. I def should not be still waiting to see if Im having my pair made while people are already being shipped theirs though. That's terrible service.

Hopefully yall shoes ship quickly, wanna see some pics of the MC weave!
pimp.gif

Got my order on the way/shipped email. Estimated delivery is Tuesday 7/15. Shoes are coming from china.

Ordered 6/30 at 2:10 cst

Started on 7/2

Almost finished 7/7

Shipped 7/8

Does it acutally say build in progress? Mine has said in progress since I ordered but no build.
As of last night, yes, it says build in progress.  But I had only the "in progress" status up until then since ordering on release day

Yea I dont mind people getting orders before me, its not really right people ordering after getting theirs first, but it happens. I def should not be still waiting to see if Im having my pair made while people are already being shipped theirs though. That's terrible service.

I'd be blowing Nike up. It's really not right. They should be able to tell you why your order is in that state. Any corporation should have answers for you.

Maybe it's a BS answer but BS is better than "HMMM???? Well I honestly don't know". That's completely unacceptable

Ordered on June 30th at 10 am Pacific time.

Received the build in progress for 3/4 on July 6

Waiting for finished building and shipped emails

Plus side is people that haven't ordered can see the multicolor looks in other peoples hands before ordering haha.
Not much but it's something.

Plus side is people that haven't ordered can see the multicolor looks in other peoples hands before ordering haha.
Not much but it's something.
Exactly -- for all we know the pattern will just look off as it covers the entire shoe.  Although I am expecting them to look great

Last edited:
Guys whose order are shipped/in progress, did you use the glow option on the swoosh? Did you write anything inside the tongue? What color laces did you pick? Triyng to figure out if there is a pattern...

Last edited:

THIS^! After almost a week of this nonsense someone in Nike's upper management should have released a statement of some sort or pushed answers out to the Sales' Reps and CSR's. I am also part of #TeamGlitch and I am not completely over it. Not really worried about the shoes being made, because at the end of the day I have learned there will be more shoes and colorways but its the way in which Nike has handled the entire situation. I personally look at this as a quality spill. They made a mistake, people worked around the mistake, but in the end Nike basically blamed the consumer, which in my opinion is BS. They have yet to take responsibility for any of their mistakes and again their answer for everything is throwing out discount codes to a selected few to remedy the problem.

Then you throw in this situation where consumers ordered their pairs "first day" and have yet to see an email stating where they are in the progression but others will be receiving their shoes next week???? No matter how you look at this situation, it is bad business and terrible customer service. Luckily for Nike a lot of their market is the younger generation and will accept their answers and move on but this situation here has me questioning why I am supporting a COMPANY that doesn't seem to care enough to give me straight answers for any of my questions.

BACK TO THE GLITCH: Why couldn't Nike have simply picked up the phone and called me??? "Sir, you ordered a combination which is not being offered would you like to replace that option with one of the following choices?" Simple as that!!!!!! Why ask for all of my information if you are not going to attempt to use it? I know it is asking a lot of a company to call probably a couple thousand people or so, but that should be a their responsibility, in the end it was their mistake not mine!!! If the system would have denied my choice then I couldn't have ordered to begin with. I ordered, I paid, and I got canceled because of laziness.

I have been in quality control for 15 years for a major automotive bearing company and we would have been out of business 30 years ago if we treated our customers this way.
mean.gif
devil.gif
mean.gif

Rant Over and Flak Jacket ON!!!!

Last edited:
THIS^! After almost a week of this nonsense someone in Nike's upper management should have released a statement of some sort or pushed answers out to the Sales' Reps and CSR's. I am also part of #TeamGlitch and I am not completely over it. Not really worried about the shoes being made, because at the end of the day I have learned there will be more shoes and colorways but its the way in which Nike has handled the entire situation. I personally look at this as a quality spill. They made a mistake, people worked around the mistake, but in the end Nike basically blamed the consumer, which in my opinion is BS. They have yet to take responsibility for any of their mistakes and again their answer for everything is throwing out discount codes to a selected few to remedy the problem.

Then you throw in this situation where consumers ordered their pairs "first day" and have yet to see an email stating where they are in the progression but others will be receiving their shoes next week???? No matter how you look at this situation, it is bad business and terrible customer service. Luckily for Nike a lot of their market is the younger generation and will accept their answers and move on but this situation here has me questioning why I am supporting a COMPANY that doesn't seem to care enough to give me a straight answers for any of my questions.

BACK TO THE GLITCH: Why couldn't Nike have simply picked up the phone and called me??? "Sir, you ordered a combination which is not being offered would you like to replace that option with one of the following choices?" Simple as that!!!!!! Why ask for all of my information if you are not going to attempt to use it? I know it is asking a lot of a company to call probably a couple thousand people or so, but that should be a their responsibility, in the end it was their mistake not mine!!! If the system would have denied my choice then I couldn't have ordered to begin with. I ordered, I paid, and I got canceled because of laziness.

I have been in quality control for 15 years for a major automotive bearing company and we would have been out of business 30 years ago if we treated or customers this way. :smh: :evil: :smh:

Rant Over and Flak Jacket ON!!!!

Couldn't agree with you more. I believe there was a running website that had put up some flyknit racers for $49.99 (Missing the 1). their mistake. Obviously sold out. But they HONORED the price. Now I'm sure customers still came back and bought off that site again. If they weren't going to honor the glitch. Let me make a decision to fix the problem. I even called in and requested a change and got hit with "NO! you have to reorder goodbye"

I was thinking about that too, it's not our fault we could order the product that way, so why not give your customer a chance to alter their ID to another sole before flat out cancelling it when the multi color option is already sold out and we can't re-order a new one now.

At least they are turning these out quickly, congrats to the guys who got their IDs coming in, i'm jealous but I am happy for those people because that is an amazing turnaround by Nike ID.

I was thinking about that too, it's not our fault we could order the product that way, so why not give your customer a chance to alter their ID to another sole before flat out cancelling it when the multi color option is already sold out and we can't re-order a new one now.

At least they are turning these out quickly, congrats to the guys who got their IDs coming in, i'm jealous but I am happy for those people because that is an amazing turnaround by Nike ID.
Actually, it is your fault. When you make an id it says to make sure you follow the steps in order. If everybody had done so, there would be no #TEAMGLITCH.

it's my fault I could make an ID on their website and order it?
I followed the steps in order.

I chose an inspiration
Changed the flyknit to multicolor.
Went down the chain and chose a GITD outsole.

I didn't know that was a glitch. But yeah it's my fault. LMAO

I followed the steps in order.

I chose an inspiration
Changed the flyknit to multicolor.
Went down the chain and chose a GITD outsole.

I didn't know that was a glitch. But yeah it's my fault. LMAO
I thought with those cancelled orders they should be adding the multi color option back up but still nothing

Actually, it is your fault. When you make an id it says to make sure you follow the steps in order. If everybody had done so, there would be no #TEAMGLITCH.

Then it shouldn't give an option to take a picture or skip steps! I should have to go through one step to get to the next but that isn't the case! I would be willing to bet someone made a shoe like this by accident that wasn't aware of the glitch! Furthermore there were people in the thread saying they ordered 3 to 5 some with the glitch some with out but they only canceled the glitched pairs? So from that stand point it's basically laziness! I am glad for the peeps who got theirs but I am referring to the company, no matter how you look at it breaks down to laziness! Like I said before there will be more shoes and better coloways, you win some - lose some but I do have a problem with a company they doesn't respect my money enough to pick up the phone and fix a mistake! When you spend hundreds with a company week in, week out they should appreciate you a little more than this!

Back
Top Bottom