OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

NEGATIVE, idgaf about the HTMs. Too rich for my blood 
laugh.gif

This on a Kobe 9 low? BEAUTIFUL.
thats not what comes on the kobe 9 buy those if thats what you want

he doesn't know what he's talking about

if someone wants their pair to look like an HTM pair, they should actually use the black or grey upper, since from the rendering the ID MC looks quite different from the HTM MC,

the plain grey/black upper would probably look closer to the HTMs
theres plenty of people who used the Mc upper and said they were truing to make the HTM's

Who cares about the reason why people buy what they buy?...

They like the pattern? Fine. They wanna make something that, to them, resembles an HTM pair? Cool.

Unless the money is coming out of YOUR pocket, just keep it movin'...
I don't care so I don't know why you even quoted me

nothing there ugly af, they look like someone threw up on a shoe. people are just buying them to look like the HTM's 
thats 

its not the I just don't think it looks good, I think nike makes better shoes than people can id. If they wanted to they could make different options of MC instead of what they put out.
you know the MC upper is the same upper as the masterpiece right?

its not the I just don't think it looks good, I think nike makes better shoes than people can id. If they wanted to they could make different options of MC instead of what they put out.
I think it's going to be a bit different. The MP lateral side has more black flyknit with the MC portions appearing to be showing through.  The MP medial side is full multicolor flyknit.  The iD preview images make it look like the MC iD upper will resemble the lateral side of the MC flyknit design. The coloring also looks more subdued on the iD version.  Regardless, I think the MC iD upper will look awesome as well.

For comparison:

thats 

its not and I think nike doesn't make good products ready available I'm sure if they wanted to the HTM and masterpiece could be on id but they gave us that upper which I think is ugly but roars just my opinion its not hate

Need some help making a decision here.

Metallic silver swoosh (#1) or dark grey swoosh (#2) to go with the translucent sole?

I'd go dk grey. I debated using dk grey on the pair I ordered that's similar to those... I went with white tho.

Well fellas today is my birthday so I got to open up my id's. Toughest two days ever lol jk (kinda). Anyways ill take some better pics in the morn. Im just getting off the treadmill and ready for bed.

I'd go dk grey. I debated using dk grey on the pair I ordered that's similar to those... I went with white tho.
Thanks.

I am changing the lining to red. I think I'm going to order this. Any last suggestions?

So no MC, AND the other options cant be discounted, even for Swoosh accounts?

Whats going on..I thought people legitimately hated the 9..the masterpieces weren't received well by a lot of people. Now that its low top, they change their attitudes?

I have a pair of every multicolor Flyknit: the racer, the trainer, the Lunar 1, and the 4.0, yet I dont even understand how it could escalate so quickly for it to sell out and lose discount

Thanks.

I am changing the lining to red. I think I'm going to order this. Any last suggestions?

View media item 1070650
I like those... Kinda have a black/red jordan 4 feel to em.

Just got 2 "we're almost done" emails :smokin one pair black upper, and a grey upper pair.

So no MC, AND the other options cant be discounted, even for Swoosh accounts?

Whats going on..I thought people legitimately hated the 9..the masterpieces weren't received well by a lot of people. Now that its low top, they change their attitudes?

I have a pair of every multicolor Flyknit: the racer, the trainer, the Lunar 1, and the 4.0, yet I dont even understand how it could escalate so quickly for it to sell out and lose discount

What are you talking about? Everyone and their grandmothers want MPs

No tracking email but when I check status on. nDC it says partially shipped and gives tracking... 1 of 2 shipped from that order made on the 30th...

If I can't order the hyper grapes off of NDC with my 20% coupon this weekend I will have to order another pair of ID's. Nike is killing my pockets this month. 

Hi

I was wondering if the 'GITD-white' sole would be as white as the "solid-white" sole.

Anyone has some old iDs that they used the GITD-white sole that has some pics? or is it a bit yellowish? Planning to have it on the black upper. 

Thanks.

Thanks BrianOC41,

I guess the solid white would be a better choice. Still having second thoughts though. 

Back
Top Bottom