OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
??
nerd.gif
you're HesKicks ?   

This is the closest I've seen to exactly what I wanted 

(Not really sure why the pulltab is grey but it doesn't ruin anything, just odd)
I was thinking about going with the white and then I realized how many times people accidentally step on the back of my kicks
mean.gif
 With that in mind, that white was going to switch to pure dirt real fast. So I chose to go with the neutral grey. Was kinda skeptical but they came out real nice
nthat.gif
 Also makes them a bit unique in my eyes. All the white pairs I've seen are pretty much identical.   

I was thinking about going with the white and then I realized how many times people accidentally step on the back of my kicks
mean.gif
 With that in mind, that white was going to switch to pure dirt real fast. So I chose to go with the neutral grey. Was kinda skeptical but they came out real nice
nthat.gif
 Also makes them a bit unique in my eyes. All the white pairs I've seen are pretty much identical.   
And just like that ,  I like the grey pulltab so much more 
laugh.gif
 it's extremely practical

where on gods green earth are you at where people step on the back of your kicks?
laugh.gif
Walking on sidewalks with people. Not even going to lie, I've stepped on a couple shoes in my day 
laugh.gif
 luckily I rarely do any real damage and vice versa. 

mean.gif
nthat.gif
But the heel overlay, midsole and soles are white. Won't those get stepped on too? 

Last edited:
@Piston Honda  He's referring to people stepping on the back of your heel I think. If someone steps on the SIDE of your shoe that seems intentional and much less likey

I know, but those items I mentioned are all in the same vicinity of the heel.

Honestly not a big deal to me, but there's nothing else to talk about in here.

Walking on sidewalks with people. Not even going to lie, I've stepped on a couple shoes in my day :lol:  luckily I rarely do any real damage and vice versa. 

white tabs usually just get dirty anyways walking especially mesh ones.

i use to put little pieces of clear tape over them. :lol:

Last edited:

But the heel overlay, midsole and soles are white. Won't those get stepped on too? 
The material of the pulltab is A LOT more difficult to clean than all the other parts of the shoe you mentioned. Usually I can give the overlay, midsole and sole a quick wipe down and everythings good to go. Once dirt is embedded in that pull tab 
eyes.gif
 GAME OVER

supposed to get my 2 id's tomorrow from ndc but tracking still shows it has left china last thursday with no updates ever since :frown: kind of getting worrried.

supposed to get my 2 id's tomorrow from ndc but tracking still shows it has left china last thursday with no updates ever since :frown: kind of getting worrried.
Give UPS a call. Sometimes they have updated information or more detailed info than what is provided to the consumer

No need to worry! I was in the exact same boat and then they just showed up.

did you get any updates in your tracking after leaving china?

Yes sir but it took about an extra week. Once they were in my area it took a day or two max. Many people in this thread have had this issue. No worries, youll get your kicks

Back
Top Bottom