OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I know im in the minority but the multicolor is just ok imo

that limited availability is definitely driving the hype

they look different, i didnt like em at first. some pairs look better than others.

id still like em, limited or not

i bet they come back eventually so everyone will have em.

Don't really care if they bring MC or not.

I do want to some multiple other colors though :rolleyes

i.e. RED :nerd:

Last edited:

they look different, i didnt like em at first. some pairs look better than others.

id still like em, limited or not

i bet they come back eventually so everyone will have em.

You have to have them in hand to truly appreciate the quality and mc on this shoe. Im a big retro 1 head and id EASILY give up a pair of black/red 1s for these (maybe cause I have multiples). I honestly havent put them back in the box after taking them out theyre that beautiful. Hopefully they bring back the option so everyone can flourish. Wish I didnt use the glitch for the other canceled pairs :rolleyes

I had two LEGIT 20% off codes from NDC that Nike gave me after two big fiascos and of course some scumbag used them both. Was going to place an iD order this morning but they both were used. On the phone with Nike now. They are telling me sorry, we cannot re-issue you the codes. Even though I didn't even use them. This is some real BS man...

I had two LEGIT 20% off codes from NDC that Nike gave me after two big fiascos and of course some scumbag used them both. Was going to place an iD order this morning but they both were used. On the phone with Nike now. They are telling me sorry, we cannot re-issue you the codes. Even though I didn't even use them. This is some real BS man...
Did you save the conversation when they issued the code? I saved mines and they were also able to look up when it was issued and re-issued me another one.

Did you save the conversation when they issued the code? I saved mines and they were also able to look up when it was issued and re-issued me another one.
One was emailed to me and one was given over the phone. Both noted on my account and everything. They don't care. I'm heated right now.

Either ask to speak to their supervisor or just hang up/end chat and try again later. It really depends on who you talk to.

One was emailed to me and one was given over the phone. Both noted on my account and everything. They don't care. I'm heated right now.
They should care if it was legit. You should speak with a manager. If your codes are legit I don't see why they wouldn't have gave you a new one if you had documentation.

How is it possible that someone else used it? Might be a dumb questions but I have no idea.

How is it possible that someone else used it? Might be a dumb questions but I have no idea.
Hackers. Someone on twitter was posting codes all day yesterday. Thousands of them. Mines was stolen and I chatted with a rep yesterday and gave them the date and who I spoke with and told her I have saved the convo as well and she re-issued me a new code. Just waiting for it to be stolen as well. LOL.

They should care if it was legit. You should speak with a manager. If your codes are legit I don't see why they wouldn't have gave you a new one if you had documentation.
I've been on the phone with a manager. Now I'm on with a higher superior.

Hackers. Someone on twitter was posting codes all day yesterday. Thousands of them. Mines was stolen and I chatted with a rep yesterday and gave them the date and who I spoke with and told her I have saved the convo as well and she re-issued me a new code. Just waiting for it to be stolen as well. LOL.
Damn, see that's why I need twitter. I try to stay away from social media though.

Looks like I need to use my 15% off code I got legitimately from a Nike rep via chat. But on what? Does Nike keep records of the code(s) they've given you? I didn't even think to save the conversation. :wow:

nike gives out codes pretty much in sequence...somebody got a code and pretty much started typing in sequential number until they found codes that worked, notated them and started selling/using/giving them out

thats my guess

again as a IT guy...its far fetched to say that someone hacked into nikes network just to steal a few coupon codes

or an inside job, done by someone in customer service...i remember when a customer service rep tried to change my shipping address to theirs lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom