OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I didn't go through the entire checkout process, but it still applies the discount in my cart.

In other news. Looks like Meg's back in full effect.
thats either a lie or someone that used a code and was later reported to a Nike rep by the original owner.

I've been on the phone with a manager. Now I'm on with a higher superior.
I just spoke with a rep right now and He said if your codes are legit they will give you a new one. So either you were talking to a rep that didn't know what was happening yesterday or your codes aren't legit.

Not trying to say your codes aren't legit but I don't see why they wouldn't want to re-issue you a new one if you got them from Nike and you didn't place any orders yourself.

Last edited:
Looks like I need to use my 15% off code I got legitimately from a Nike rep via chat. But on what? Does Nike keep records of the code(s) they've given you? I didn't even think to save the conversation.
embarassed.gif
Yeah they saved the conversation. I'm not sure how far back they keep them from. I spoke with a rep yesterday and she pulled up my code and who I spoke with as well the day it was issued.

Yeah I need to hurry up and order something because they could change that damn policy any moment and just say oh wells.

Last edited:
I'd like to see more than just black and grey in flyknit uppers. Only so much I can do that appeals to me

One was emailed to me and one was given over the phone. Both noted on my account and everything. They don't care. I'm heated right now.
They should care if it was legit. You should speak with a manager. If your codes are legit I don't see why they wouldn't have gave you a new one if you had documentation.

I just spoke with a rep right now and He said if your codes are legit they will give you a new one. So either you were talking to a rep that didn't know what was happening yesterday or your codes aren't legit.

Not trying to say your codes aren't legit but I don't see why they wouldn't want to re-issue you a new one if you got them from Nike and you didn't place any orders yourself.
I was just re-issued 2 more codes. They were legit given to me by Nike originally and they were legit given to me again after speaking to the supervisor of the whole floor. I had to be on the phone for over half hour and talk to three people before I was given these codes. This is ridiculous man. Also, the supervisor just told me that if these are used up before I get to use them again, they can't re-issue. I don't get why they would do that, as I am not the one who is stealing codes from people. My codes were given to me legit because they sent me the wrong size Lebron XI King's Crowns in the box then made me wait around 20 days for my refund. This whole fiasco is ridiculous.

I did place my order as the guy was on the phone to make sure one of the codes worked and the order on iD went through with the code. So there's that. But yeah, I'm very disappointed with Nike and their customer service, and I'm disappointed with DANNY LIANG in Chicago who stole my codes. Thanks a lot for wasting my time you douche.

[@]sskarizm[/@ ] That's what I thought initially. I haven't seen her name brought up in a while. :lol:

lypac lypac Good looks.

Last edited:

I was just re-issued 2 more codes. They were legit given to me by Nike originally and they were legit given to me again after speaking to the supervisor of the whole floor. I had to be on the phone for over half hour and talk to three people before I was given these codes. This is ridiculous man. Also, the supervisor just told me that if these are used up before I get to use them again, they can't re-issue. I don't get why they would do that, as I am not the one who is stealing codes from people. My codes were given to me legit because they sent me the wrong size Lebron XI King's Crowns in the box then made me wait around 20 days for my refund. This whole fiasco is ridiculous.

I did place my order as the guy was on the phone to make sure one of the codes worked and the order on iD went through with the code. So there's that. But yeah, I'm very disappointed with Nike and their customer service, and I'm disappointed with DANNY LIANG in Chicago who stole my codes. Thanks a lot for wasting my time you douche.

Lmao they told you who actually used your codes?

Im not sure why it took that long. I got an answer in less than a minute. Yesterday and today.

Lmao they told you who actually used your codes?
Yeah. It really sounded like they thought I gave the code to someone else, when I didn't at all. Dude had the nerve to tell me my email got hacked and someone stole it via email hack. Man, I'm so tired of the Nike runaround. Use your legit codes while you have them NT Fams. Sounds like they're going to cut out promo codes soon.

I asked the manager why the promo code isn't tied to the account it was provided to. That's all they have to do, then degenerates like Danny Liang in Chicago can't use other people's codes.

Anyone with a legit code can trade, or sell the code and make a claim that their code was stolen and get a new code.

Next time place an order and ask them to take off 20% off your order. 

@Zero23 The reason why Nike told you that if the codes are used before you use them then you're out of luck is because they don't believe you. They gave you the codes to shut you up and make you go away.

What I usually do is place an order at full retail price, call customer service to give me a refund of 20%, and wait 2 days to get a refund. 

Last edited:

@Zero23 The reason why Nike told you that if the codes are used before you use them then you're out of luck is because they don't believe you. They gave you the codes to shut you up and make you go away.

What I usually do is place an order at full retail price, call custom service to give me a refund of 20%, and wait 2 days to get a refund. 
I got that feeling when I talked to the 2nd supervisor. I don't get how they don't believe me though, it's noted in my account that I was provided those two LEGIT codes less than a month ago because they messed up twice. Then some kid in Chicago uses my codes to place an order, while I'm in Florida and have only shipped to one address in the past 4 years. I don't get why they wouldn't believe me. I have no ties to anyone in Chicago, nor do I sell or trade my codes. I like doing iD's and getting a discount on them is not something I would give away. 

I guess I'll try that method if and when it gets to that point. At least I got to place an order while the supervisor was on the phone so I was able to use one of the new codes. Who knows when the other one will be stolen.

I got that feeling when I talked to the 2nd supervisor. I don't get how they don't believe me though, it's noted in my account that I was provided those two LEGIT codes less than a month ago because they messed up twice. Then some kid in Chicago uses my codes to place an order, while I'm in Florida and have only shipped to one address in the past 4 years. I don't get why they wouldn't believe me. I have no ties to anyone in Chicago, nor do I sell or trade my codes. I like doing iD's and getting a discount on them is not something I would give away. 

I guess I'll try that method if and when it gets to that point. At least I got to place an order while the supervisor was on the phone so I was able to use one of the new codes. Who knows when the other one will be stolen.
I don't think they're disputing you actually have two legit codes because they can get that information from their system.

The person who stole your code being in a different state has no importance in this situation because of the Internet. How do they know that you did not sell the code or trade the code online? They're just going off what you're telling them with no evidence. 

What If I did this...

I sell the code or trade the code to someone and then wait a few weeks to call Nike customer service to complain that my code was stolen. Are they suppose to give me a code right away because I'm saying that my code was stolen? Replacing a "stolen code" is different than giving a code because they messed up.

I don't think they're disputing you actually have two legit codes because they can get that information from their system.

The person who stole your code being in a different state has no importance in this situation because of the Internet. How do they know that you did not sell the code or trade the code online? They're just going off what you're telling them with no evidence. 

What If I did this...

I sell the code or trade the code to someone and then wait a few weeks to call Nike customer service to complain that my code was stolen. Are they suppose to give me a code right away because I'm saying that my code was stolen? Replacing a "stolen code" is different than giving a code because they messed up.
They should acknowledge they have a big problem at hand here and fix the situation (link legit promo codes to accounts so they can only be used through that account) instead of accusing innocent consumers of frauding them in the manner that you described. All it takes is a few bad apples for everything to go down. 

Anyone with a legit code can trade, or sell the code and make a claim that their code was stolen and get a new code.

Next time place an order and ask them to take off 20% off your order. 
Yeah that is true never thought about that.

Any pics of the Kobe X's yet, I feel like Kobe's are the last Nike basketball shoe to ever be unveiled each season

Back
Top Bottom