OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@STRONG316  Re-read last response. The grey is cool and all but maybe just too plain for my taste. Beethoven's add a little extra and the white toe box works well imo

Question for the group.

Should I sell/return my acid lion lows and just make a black pair of elite lows? The lebrons are huge shoes whereas the Kobe's are more reasonable of a size. Less bulky.

Question for the group.

Should I sell/return my acid lion lows and just make a black pair of elite lows? The lebrons are huge shoes whereas the Kobe's are more reasonable of a size. Less bulky.

Yeah I would. I like the lows too but I rather have the kobes if I cant have both.

Think im going to copy @sdubl a bit and make the black FK with blue sole since I cant find any Air Tech Challenge US Open's for decent price or my size

:smile:

Question for the group.

I'd keep the Lebrons. Cheaper and a solid colorway. But end of the day it's up to you and your wallet :D

Welcome back KVN :D What's the other two, MC?

On vaca so I had my neighbor grab my package with my MCs from the UPS guy yesterday. She snapped a pic and sent it to me.... There's white speckles on the midsole :x :x :x :x. I could see them maybe messing up the color, but why the hell would they put them on there if I didn't order ANY speckles? I mad as hell :smh:.

TPG thanks bro had to take a break for a bit lol. The other 2 I wish were multi but missed out. They are a inspired pair I made for my twins (49er colorway) and a pair of mangos. Also got the Everglade Lebrons coming too [emoji]128561[/emoji] wallet is broke, but still hoping to do a pair of kds and af89s

Damn man but then why keeps me from ordering a pair is what if they come out with new options!
eyes.gif
what to do.

Damn man but then why keeps me from ordering a pair is what if they come out with new options! :rolleyes what to do.

my grey and my black pair both turned out excellent.. probably best iDs i have ever received... no glue stains, no bs.. i wouldnt wait incase they start removing options

Just need a promo code now. Then I'm ordering. Wife thinks its dumb to have multiple pairs of the same shoe but I don't give a ....
pimp.gif

On vaca so I had my neighbor grab my package with my MCs from the UPS guy yesterday. She snapped a pic and sent it to me.... There's white speckles on the midsole
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. I could see them maybe messing up the color, but why the hell would they put them on there if I didn't order ANY speckles? I mad as hell
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom