OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Was nervous with the whole 20% code jig going on that Nike would cancel my order but luckily my shoe is in the building process, can't wait until the end of the month!

laugh.gif
swoosh isnt very special IMO... just takes a lot of real life networking to finally get a connect.... then you take care of him/her very well.

the real elite secret society for kicks is https://secure-nikeelite.nike.com/nikeelite/index.jsp?country=US&lang_locale=en_US#l=shop,login

I wanna just SEE whats inside..
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
haha no kidding, I've been meaning to ask my buddy in the league if he's officially signed with Nike to get the hook up on an account. He wears all Nike shoes but don't know if he's actually signed to them.

:nerd:  HMMM? Is the grey screen just a glitch or is this Illuminati status retina scan login level security? :lol:

:rofl:

maybe a glitch

just try www.nikeelite.com

Its basically for their sponsored athletes, celebs, and their family/friends to place orders on w/e they want.

Couple years ago they got the corks a lil before release date and the jimmies of half the internet was rustled :lol:

reaaloriginal reaaloriginal DOPE JASPER CONCEPT! REALLY THINKING ABOUT STEALING YOUR IDEA! LOL!

IN OTHER NEWS, MY ORDER WAS SUPPOSED TO SHIP TODAY, NO EMAIL.

CALLED NDC, SHIPPING HAS BEEN PUSHED BACK TO THE 10TH[emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji].

SMH! IDK IF IM PREPARED FOR THE WAIT OF ANOTHER ID

@reaaloriginal DOPE JASPER CONCEPT! REALLY THINKING ABOUT STEALING YOUR IDEA! LOL!

CALLED NDC, SHIPPING HAS BEEN PUSHED BACK TO THE 10TH[emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji].

Are these the MCs?

@DJYoung08  Screenshot the main and post. I think they got me coach. All i can see is a grey screen over a gold foil looking background but the mystery is killing me 

reaaloriginal reaaloriginal DOPE JASPER CONCEPT! REALLY THINKING ABOUT STEALING YOUR IDEA! LOL!

Thanks. Unfortunately i ordered them before i realized how snug they are so i have to let em go then re-order a half size up. Hopefully the wait time is only 2 weeks like these were.

Hackers. Someone on twitter was posting codes all day yesterday. Thousands of them. Mines was stolen and I chatted with a rep yesterday and gave them the date and who I spoke with and told her I have saved the convo as well and she re-issued me a new code. Just waiting for it to be stolen as well. LOL.
People should do this for every online convo regardless if its for a used code or not. 

laugh.gif
swoosh isnt very special IMO... just takes a lot of real life networking to finally get a connect.... then you take care of him/her very well.

the real elite secret society for kicks is https://secure-nikeelite.nike.com/nikeelite/index.jsp?country=US&lang_locale=en_US#l=shop,login

I wanna just SEE whats inside..
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
 My guess is unreleased/upcoming shoes early. Probably don't need to wake up and go through some *******t with buying shoes like being sold out before they apprear on Nike's page. Probably how it was to buy shoes two decades ago. Go in pay and buy shoes. Although, tbh, from what I have heard. People with access to the Elite site have enough money to pay resale at places like FCNY all day. Nike just sets the account up for athletes and special artists to get their products for marketing purposes.This is second hand info, so take it with a grain of salt. But I doubt we can get exact info on the site unless we know Nike sponsored athletes. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom