OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Sizing difference in the Kobe 9 low elite compared to the regular lows?
Slightly more snug in toe/forefoot area, though I found my ID FK's less snug than the hypergrapes.  Same size should work for length. I have about a 1/4 inch of room in the toe box for both styles.

Finally got shoes completed n got tracking #
wink.gif
Same here. Mine are arriving Monday. Can't wait.

All this stolen code talk is making me think I should pull the trigger on my volt ID's - as of now my legit code is still good.

Was trying to hold out for the Beethoven's but everyone saying their codes are getting jacked is making me gun-shy.

My pair arrived at the job today, can't wait to see them tomorrow. I'll post pics. Ordered two more pairs, passing on the Beethoven.

Will go with this ID instead.
$260 for an all grey Elite low with beethovens around the corner???

I did the same...

YNot sure about the Beethovens yet.
Yours has some color. His is so monochromatic. If he want's aa mono CW the Beethovens offer a very clean spin on it and and for 45 less without the unpredictable wait time....maybe I'm just not seeing what he doesn't like about the Beethovens. I'm looking to pic up a pair on RD

Last edited:
Yours has some color. His is so monochromatic. If he want's aa mono CW the Beethovens offer a very clean spin on it and and for 45 less without the unpredictable wait time....maybe I'm just not seeing what he doesn't like about the Beethovens. I'm looking to pic up a pair on RD

I understand where you're coming from... that's why i went with the red liner and heeltab.

Some pics I see of the Beethovens make me absolutely love them, while there are others that just make the shoe seem to have too much white...

I understand where you're coming from... that's why i went with the red liner and heeltab.

Some pics I see of the Beethovens make me absolutely love them, while there are others that just make the shoe seem to have too much white...
I like the toe box of the Beethovens more than the current grey ID, but that's just me.
wink.gif

Last edited:

$260 for an all grey Elite low with beethovens around the corner???
Its not the same shoe, not even close! Wore my Grey Flynit ID's this weekend and a ton of positive comments and people wanting to know where I got them from! The grey flynit is simple but yet very clean!

Back
Top Bottom