OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
^ just curious, if u can u get them in some liight first want to see how they look when its glowing

@Juicemanji  volt gitd could have been better but they're still nice.  That concept is awesome.  Love the blend of colors with the black upper

Unds for the gym.

Gonna ball in them soon. Don't even tell me not to, you won't change my mind
What's the verdict?

Just from lacing mine up I can tell they'll suck on court compared to the EMs. Lockdown isn't nearly as good and the toe box is super stiff.

Last edited:
eyes.gif
That would be so weak if so
hahhahaha. that would be nike saying "these are too hot for you bums"

un.real.

love the csr's stories though.

What's the verdict?

Just from lacing mine up I can tell they'll suck on court compared to the EMs. Lockdown isn't nearly as good and the toe box is super stiff.
Having tried both, the flyknits play Ok, but I still like the EM better.

Unds for the gym.

Gonna ball in them soon. Don't even tell me not to, you won't change my mind

View media item 1117602

View media item 1117603
What's the verdict?

Haven't balled in them yet, but I found the toe box stiff too. It will get better through playing.

The ems are more comfortable for sure, I wanna order 1-2 more ems and 1-2 more flyknits. Waiting on more colours

Hype over the flyknit versions aside, the EMs are the most comfortable version of the 9s IMO, at least right out of the box. After wearing the Moonwalkers a good bit since getting them, I will say that the flyknit does break in a bit over time, but it's definitely snug and pretty stiff when you first wear them. Haven't had a chance to play in the FK lows yet though.

have moonwalker ID pics appeared anywhere on the internet? i want to see how the print looks IRL before ordering.

have moonwalker ID pics appeared anywhere on the internet? i want to see how the print looks IRL before ordering.
Waiting for this too. I think the print looks dope in the renderings

Last edited:
After Friday I am officially "moving on" on the MC option coming back:

Reason 1- Its been over 30 days

Reason 2- Wait time on the Gray and Black ID says "delivery in less than 4 weeks"

Reason 3- Tired running over the fam to check my phone every time I get a tweet

Reason 4:

:View media item 1118336  

LMAO----> They will tell us anything at this point. I am really wondering whats next, Somalian pirates robbed the boat with the extra flynit?!?!? 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
devil.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
devil.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Love how i keep getting update emails from nike on my ids...

....but the image portion is always blank, and i honestly dont remember exactly how i made them.... lol

Love how i keep getting update emails from nike on my ids...

....but the image portion is always blank, and i honestly dont remember exactly how i made them.... lol

Ordered two pair and never showed pic on any of the emails! Checked from comp, phone, and iPad! Luckily got both same day.

Back
Top Bottom