OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Sheesh bro, what do YOU like?
I like to solicit the feedback of the NT fam. After all, I am Gen Y. Like someone said, Translucent sole will turn yellow and man, it looks clean but afterwards, you get gum soles. Thanks for listening Broseph. Broski. Broham.

I like to solicit the feedback of the NT fam. After all, I am Gen Y. Like someone said, Translucent sole will turn yellow and man, it looks clean but afterwards, you get gum soles. Thanks for listening Broseph. Broski. Broham.
Just get some sole protectors. Problem solved.

I'd be curious to hear what others' experience has been with that. I have never used it.
I put some on my HG's and have worn them on a normal basis and all is good. I would suggest using a heat gun for installation though. Great product IMO

Wifey said she would buy me another pair of ID's for our anniversary which is 09/22. I'm kind of hesitant to do so because I believe another option will drop soon.

After Friday I am officially "moving on" on the MC option coming back:

Reason 1- Its been over 30 days

Reason 2- Wait time on the Gray and Black ID says "delivery in less than 4 weeks"

Reason 3- Tired running over the fam to check my phone every time I get a tweet

Reason 4:

:View media item 1118336  

LMAO----> They will tell us anything at this point. I am really wondering whats next, Somalian pirates robbed the boat with the extra flynit?!?!? 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
devil.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
devil.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
 Worst response yet? It's definitely up there...

well ****
hope that isn't the case

View media item 1118336

The MC is the only one of out of stock and it doesn't resemble either MC from HTM. The grey and black are much closer and still available. What kind of oversight is this. The Kobe Team only came to realize whatever similarity with HTM after the release. The CS probably doesn't know. I still think it's a combination of overwhelming orders to meet deadlines and possibly the glitch. I am waiting till the 11th which is the cutoff for order deliveries of MC ID.

Why didnt they take down the all the flyknits then? :lol:

This.

After Friday I am officially "moving on" on the MC option coming back:

Reason 1- Its been over 30 days

Reason 2- Wait time on the Gray and Black ID says "delivery in less than 4 weeks"

Reason 3- Tired running over the fam to check my phone every time I get a tweet

Reason 4:
:View media item 1118336 

LMAO----> They will tell us anything at this point. I am really wondering whats next, Somalian pirates robbed the boat with the extra flynit?!?!? 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :evil: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :evil: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Wait till the 11th for reason stated above. I wish there was clarity on yes or no to MC coming back. Sucks not knowing clearly.

Last edited:
I kinda think Nike is just letting people buy up the black and greys for a while :lol:

if the MC comes back i'll probably cop

I'd honestly rather see more options than see the MC come back :rolleyes

How many days earlier are you guys getting your shipments in from the original ETA on the order confirmation. Just placed an order yesterday and the ETA is 9/8. Just wondering if there's any chance I'll get them before Labor Day weekend so I can wear them to Vegas.

How many days earlier are you guys getting your shipments in from the original ETA on the order confirmation. Just placed an order yesterday and the ETA is 9/8. Just wondering if there's any chance I'll get them before Labor Day weekend so I can wear them to Vegas.

Ordered two pair on same day both delivered in 26 days!

10 days earlier

Ordered two pairs on 7-18. Got one pair today. That's 19 days. Suppose to get the second pair tomorrow. My estimated delivery date was 8-25.

ahh, forgot about discover's 15% cash back..wonder if that works on ID..too bad it takes like 60 days to credit for it

doesnt take 60 days unless you referring because its ID

i usually get mine in a week. Not sure how Nike id works. do they charge you right away or when they ship? i think Discover credits you when they ship?

was considering ordering a pair with my 15% code and my 15% discover but they dont have MC and the other uppers are pretty plain

Back
Top Bottom