OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Love how i keep getting update emails from nike on my ids...

....but the image portion is always blank, and i honestly dont remember exactly how i made them.... lol

:lol: I thought I messed my order up and forgot what I ordered exactly. Just click the image tile from the email. It'll open a browser window that will direct you to NikeiD and your design will appear.

I'm hoping for no shipping delays. Estimated delivery date is on Friday. I'm trying to wear them this weekend.

Last edited:
Waste of fk material on the last page.

That has to be the worst pair out there.. Right beside any mc with a gold swoosh. Just no.

Yea its def your opinion...but the way you said it was so matter of fact. Different strokes for different folks. I was feelin the chaospiece

Exactly... it's just opinion.

As long as the people who paid for their iD(s) like them, that's all that matters...

Everybody else's opinion simply doesn't mean $#! ¥...

Yea its def your opinion...but the way you said it was so matter of fact. Different strokes for different folks. I was feelin the chaospiece

there are NTers with higher post counts and much more well known that can come into a forum, state their opinion, act like their sense of style is the only one that is note worthy etc etc and everyone rides their nutella.

so why cant he state how he feels without it being "hate"

just because he didnt water it down?

Its not that serious...just seemed a little extreme he said thats the worst pair ever

Also the player haters ball was just the first thing that popped in my head after reading the comment :lol:

Not feeling the Chaospiece. It's either one or the other but not both. Thumbs up for the attempt though.

Its not that serious...just seemed a little extreme he said thats the worst pair ever

i-regret-nothing-chicken-gif.gif

i agree 100%

I agree with you agreeing.

Hurts to see a complete miss. Like missing a breakaway dunk for the game winning basket. You charged towards the basket, stylin, about to throw down a windmill dunk, and the ball slips out of your hand.

this thread is so funny , you got the people who bought MC IDs saying MCs will never come back in ID so they ll raise their ego and dont lose their exclusiveness and people that didnt order em that pray that they ll be back on ID.

Back
Top Bottom