OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Im so happy were gettin more colorwayz....but damn already have spent close to 2 thousand bucks on these IDs so far..and were gettin 11 more colowayz?...smh aww man, does Nike take foodstamps? Lol. Money tree here I come! Ha

What are the legitimate odds of MC flyknit option returning...I don't wanna get my hopes up too high.
Seems like Nike is moving past MC. We should too. Great design but not the end all be all. Flyknit and the Kobe 9 both have great potential. Although I wouldn't rule out a different type of MC in the future, but I think the one that we saw is done for

Last edited:

my size MC has shown up on ebay, with exact specs. Time to negotiate.
devil.gif

THEY WILL BE MINE
With a BIN price of 899, he's likely to settle around 600 at the lowest... good luck!
it's real out here for those MC's.

Sorry to interrupt all of this new color options talk. I got these in last week. Don't remember seeing these done in here, can you guess the inspiration for it?

At first I was mad at myself for playing around with this colorway when the IDs first released and missing on my opportunity to get the MCs. But after getting these in, I ain't even that mad.

View media item 1123658View media item 1123659View media item 1123660View media item 1123661

I wonder if the black and grey options will be taken down with the new options dropping on Monday.

What are the legitimate odds of MC flyknit option returning...I don't wanna get my hopes up too high.
The same MC returning seems bleak now. Nike looks like is moving on. They said nine solid color options. MC is the opposite of solid right?

Given that HTM ID parts have shown up on ID. The remaining options like the white MC (further in the future) or gum sole may be returning. I'd also like to put a grey midsole on grey flyknit. 

The same MC returning seems bleak now. Nike looks like is moving on. They said nine solid color options. MC is the opposite of solid right?
You read it wrong. It says "plus an additional nine solid colors you can apply to every part of your shoe, right down to the laces." That means those solid colors are for options, not the upper. The upper will be 11 new color fade combos so the MC is still unlikely though.

Last edited:
it would be nice to know how nice these new options are going to be
I am in the boat with the rest wanting the MC to come back

Ready to pull the trigger on something Monday, hopefully a purple fade. Slowing down on my normal KD pickups since I'm not feeling many of the early colorways so got some money to burn.

Back
Top Bottom