OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
:lol:

I'm feelin the same tho. I really like the fk IDs, but I don't feel they're worth the $245+tax price tag.

Haven't been around here that much but...

Why in the world did I see people bragging about ID'n their pairs with their names saying they will definitely wear them and now I see those pairs on eBay?
laugh.gif
Not gonna lie, I put a corny tag in mine and people are wanting the shoes more than I care to have them. They are IDs, not "collectibles", so if people want to throw $500-$600+ at me then it is I don't mind taking their money.

Not gonna lie, I put a corny tag in mine and people are wanting the shoes more than I care to have them. They are IDs, not "collectibles", so if people want to throw $500-$600+ at me then it is I don't mind taking their money.
Definitely nothing wrong with a corny tag. Just don't like the hypocrites to claim how they make their pair personal and unique to them and how much they will wear them and yet they list it on eBay for an exorbitant price. Monetary value ends up being greater than personal value even after what someone claims that personal value is everything.

Furthermore, I think it's a little sad how not much people have personal value for their shoes anymore. It's about money or social media

I took Nike at its word. Monochromatic color options applicable everywhere. As demonstrated below. Regardless no hope of MC. 
i look at it as this, as long as they don't officially say that its not returning being that its an id theres alway's still hope. 

I laugh how people don't want to pay that $245/$260 after tax and probably wont order but will buy multiple pairs at $196 including myself.

Furthermore, I think it's a little sad how not much people have personal value for their shoes anymore. It's about money or social media
I agree with you to a certain extent, but everyone has a price at which their personal collection is worth selling so i can't knock these guys. Like the Masterpieces one of my favorite sneakers to release,  i wouldn't sell mine for less than $2000 but anything offered above that and we can have a conversation lol. 

I laugh how people don't want to pay that $245/$260 after tax and probably wont order but will buy multiple pairs at $196 including myself.
50-65 per pair is a big difference. I could see if it was $5/10 difference.

I agree with you to a certain extent, but everyone has a price at which their personal collection is worth selling so i can't knock these guys. Like the Masterpieces one of my favorite sneakers to release,  i wouldn't sell mine for less than $2000 but anything offered above that and we can have a conversation lol. 

Lol yeah I can agree with that. I guess my whole point being, i just wish sneakers would mean something to people again. Stick what they say, enjoy and wear what they love, etc. it's not always buy and sell and ig likes

gonna have fun playing around with the new options on monday but unless it's amazing, idk if i wanna drop 200+ on a ID. if we get a red fade option though
eek.gif

Tell me why i tried to order some 2 ids today with my 20% off code i got from some 8s they messed up before the take down. Anyways i got an error saying its already been used. Seriously now??

Tell me why i tried to order some 2 ids today with my 20% off code i got from some 8s they messed up before the take down. Anyways i got an error saying its already been used. Seriously now??
So they gave you the code? It should be in their system.

Pay for full price and then have them adjust the price after you place the order.

Back
Top Bottom