OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
You read it wrong. It says "plus an additional nine solid colors you can apply to every part of your shoe, right down to the laces." That means those solid colors are for options, not the upper. The upper will be 11 new color fade combos so the MC is still unlikely though.

But wouldn't "nine solid colors you can apply to EVERY PART of your shoe" also include the upper? It is a part of the shoe...

Guess we'll find out Monday morning...

But wouldn't "nine solid colors you can apply to EVERY PART of your shoe" also include the upper? It is a part of the shoe...

Yeah, we can interpret it that way too, but considering the way it was written it leads me to think its not the upper. Who knows what we'll get though. Nike is so unpredictable. Gotta wait till Monday to find out!

I Interpreted it as 11 fade uppers only and 9 solid colors uppers that can be applied on the entire shoe.

Im so confused. I do hope they keep the black and grey just incase im not feeling anything on monday.

11 fade options makes me hopeful there will be something similar to a purple, or purple yellow fade...

If so, my MJs will be boxed up quick like and go back to nike.

11 fade options makes me hopeful there will be something similar to a purple, or purple yellow fade...

If so, my MJs will be boxed up quick like and go back to nike.

I really like the HG's, but if they do give us something that resembles the Fades, then they might be going back to FTL. Cutting it close too. 1 day before the 30-day return policy.

Last edited:
Last edited:

You read it wrong. It says "plus an additional nine solid colors you can apply to every part of your shoe, right down to the laces." That means those solid colors are for options, not the upper. The upper will be 11 new color fade combos so the MC is still unlikely though.
I took Nike at its word. Monochromatic color options applicable everywhere. As demonstrated below. Regardless no hope of MC. 

Last edited:
Is the blue fade the only new option we have seen yet? Been away from a computer and not able to search for a while. Thanks

excited for monday but i bet i wont even buy anything, i got 15% coupon but i need more than that

YES IM CHEAP, COME AT ME :lol:

Haven't been around here that much but...

Why in the world did I see people bragging about ID'n their pairs with their names saying they will definitely wear them and now I see those pairs on eBay? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom