OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I've placed two different ID orders recently using promo codes and both are in build in progress stage. Also used a code on yesterday's launches.

Only those who use stolen codes should be worried.
This ^^

I just got all my legit codes replaced 20mins ago.They added a few characters to their new codes from the previous ones, the pattern is more random and harder to crack. I suggest updating your codes. I showed them previous convo where I got them from and my account history whether or not that was necessary who knows but doesnt hurt 

They also said there isnt a restriction to IDs either

yea but yall did them weeks ago, maybe they are stopping codes from being used. i have a legit code but idk if its worth using and getting it canceled. nike is stupid but unless you made a ID in the last week with a code and had no issue then let us know

Made an id Saturday used code for both a new release and id. New release got shipped. Build in progress for id

little birdie told me multi color is back on monday 
nerd.gif

You realize there are rules against spreading false info deliberately. Want to provide more details?

for those that have MC, how do they fit compared to Kobe 7? I don't have any 8's to compare to, but for me, Kobe 7 fits at least .5 size small. I can even do a full size up on 7's and feel good.

Paying resell and the sizing is holding me back. Would love to know they fit the same as 7's. Thanks in advance.

**** man if your coming directly from the 7s these things will feel like your walking on clouds go tts though :wink:

Zyzz maybe order and c if I can apply it via phone with your discount

yea but yall did them weeks ago, maybe they are stopping codes from being used. i have a legit code but idk if its worth using and getting it canceled. nike is stupid but unless you made a ID in the last week with a code and had no issue then let us know

made an iD with a code that i didnt know was "bad" a few days before CODEgate hit. my order went thru just fine...matter of fact, i havent heard anyone say that they have been banned or their orders were cancelled...not one single person

Last edited:
Lmao looks like he posted my picture :lol: they mine check my IG: thegodfresco I should probably start watermarking my pics

One more just to prove I ain't lying lol this was with my iPhone not my DSLR like the pic above

View media item 1125007

Last edited:
Home from vacation, finally got to check my Multis out. White sole, metallic silver Swoosh. Didn't order speckles, but they decided to put white ones on there anyway :lol: :smh:. Not too bad in person although I don't think I'll be able to do my own custom multicolor speckles due to this.

Overall I'm happy with the weave pattern. Wish I could've gotten some more variation in the toes but I'll live :lol:.

View media item 1125015View media item 1125016View media item 1125017View media item 1125018View media item 1125019

Last edited:
Just got a $150 payment from Ebates
pimp.gif

Definitely buying one of the new fade options now with my 20% code

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom