OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I can't prove it was mine, but I can prove it was stolen. They had a thread on ktt with hella stolen codes. I sent nike an email but they never responded

That isn't proof. I could tell a rep any of the codes that were posted online belonged to me even if that isn't true. Does that mean I'm the owner of them? Nope. If the code is really yours it should have been communicated somehow. If its by chat, it'll be in the history and they can view it. If you don't have proof, you might be SOL.

Last edited:
Last edited:
^^^

New iD options? 8:00am EST

NDC gift card... check
NDC promo code... check

I'm war ready. :smokin

Last edited:
^^^

New iD options? 8:00am EST

NDC gift card... check
NDC promo code... check

I'm ready.
smokin.gif
ready to get your order cancelled? cant use promo codes on nike id

Since when? I haven't had any issues.
recently on twitter a couple people have put 20% coupons on on their nike id orders and then a day later they complain how their order was cancelled. the same applies to launch orders like the spizike 6s

i messaged ndc about that issue and 3 reps said you cant use promo codes and 1 rep said you can. 

Last edited:
recently on twitter a couple people have put 20% coupons on on their nike id orders and then a day later they complain how their order was cancelled. the same applies to launch orders like the spizike 6s

I dunno. Perhaps those codes were stolen and the legitimate recipient(s) of those codes complained to Nike, hence the cancelled orders?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom