OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
and whats funny is people like to criticize those who pay resell, but you got a bunch of dudes here copping sneakers living pay check to pay check. Now that I don't get. If you have no money saved up, going from one pay check to the next, and you're keeping up with all of these releases each month, THAT is bizarre to me.

I bet close to half the dudes on this website do that. More power to you, you aint paying my bills, but thats something i won't understand.

Bruh, why are you so mad? :lol:

buy what the hell you want, you dont have to post it on NT so people can criticize you. If you can afford it then be my guest.

lesson 1 in life... who gives a crap what people on the internet say

Bruh, why are you so mad?
laugh.gif

buy what the hell you want, you dont have to post it on NT so people can criticize you. If you can afford it then be my guest.

LMAO...Bruh, some ppl just take this internet stuff too serious,
roll.gif
It's just opinions

Not mad at all ZYZZ. I'm HAPPY.

I just think its funny people criticize what others want to spend, thats all.

Dam guys let's all chill out lol.. The new options will be here soon. Ain't no need to rant about spending habits

Not mad at all ZYZZ. I'm HAPPY.

I just think its funny people criticize what others want to spend, thats all.

i feel you but thats why at the end, what they say doesnt matter :lol:

do what the hell you want whether people on NT approve or not. its your money, your life.

You seem mad bro. Having trouble moving those "Pop Arts" in your signature?

Why would i be mad? giving dude advice in not giving a crap and do what he wants. he doesnt need to post what he buys and how much he paid for on NT so dudes can clown.

if he can afford what ever then buy it and wear the hell out of em

people can criticize all they want. I don't gives a damn. 2014 has been a slow year for shoes, for me. All i really cop now are flight knit chukka's/racers. I think they only jordan i copped was 11 lows recently.

I usually pay resell unless I win a store raffle, which i rarely ever enter, unless i can do it from the computer. I don't have time to stand in lines or follow twitter links (do they still do that these days). My time means more. So copping resell makes this habit not a hassle anymore.

Its my funds, I do what i want, buy what i want. I work hard, spend hard.
I just want to say that in a way it does effect everyone. If you and all the people who pay resale (idc if you're rich or what) that brings up the price for everyone else. Nobody wants the higher price, and maybe some of the people can't afford to buy shoes all the time and just want that ONE pair that the people buying for reasale at that high price are making the prices jack up and supporting the resellers to use their connects and take the pairs. There's both sides to the people critisizing. You have to understand both points.

Also, getting your shoes online if you can get lucky is literally easier and less time consuming than contacting a reseller or going to get raffle tickets.

Last edited:
Has anyone else went a half size larger on their elites? I ordered the MC, they felt so narrow, had to return them.

I just want to say that in a way it does affect everyone. If you and all the people who pay resale (idc if you're rich or what) that brings up the price for everyone else. Nobody wants the higher price, and maybe some of the people can't afford to buy shoes all the time and just want that ONE pair that the people buying for reasale at that high price are making the prices jack up and supporting the resellers to use their connects and take the pairs. There's both sides to the people critisizing. You have to understand both points.

Also, getting your shoes online if you can get lucky is literally easier and less time consuming than contacting a reseller or going to get raffle tickets.

I completely agree with you. I'm part of the problem. But I don't cop most releases. 2013 was another story.

ANd I don't have the time to get up at 5am to cop shoes. I think thats ridiculous. I have an 8 ad 3 year old (boys). They get up at 630a each morning, so I'm occupied with them until they go to sleep. That extra 1.5 hours is important to me :D

I completely agree with you. I'm part of the problem. But I don't cop most releases. 2013 was another story.

ANd I don't have the time to get up at 5am to cop shoes. I think thats ridiculous. I have an 8 ad 3 year old (boys). They get up at 630a each morning, so I'm occupied with them until they go to sleep. That extra 1.5 hours is important to me
happy.gif
I can understand that. You're west coast so thats different and way earlier I'd probably sleep through most releases, it's 8am for me. Usually in 10 minutes or less you know if you're getting the shoes or not and thats it, if that 10 minutes can save me $100 on resale price I'll do it.

I don't make $600 an hour.

Alright we get it. Keep it moving. Do as you please as long as your not jacking my discount codes haha

I can understand that. You're west coast so thats different and way earlier I'd probably sleep through most releases, it's 8am for me. Usually in 10 minutes or less you know if you're getting the shoes or not and thats it, if that 10 minutes can save me $100 on resale price I'll do it.
I don't make $600 an hour.

8a would be a completely different story for me! Would be game on.

Back
Top Bottom