OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
You can't blame the guy willing to sell his pair for X amount of money or the guy willing to purchase it for X amount of money. Blame nike for not making enough pairs so that there would be no need for resellers. At worst for id's nike should have had a backorder system ready to go it is id's after all.

8a would be a completely different story for me! Would be game on.
Yeah, I hear ya....the sneaker game is different with kids. However, I acutally prefer the 5am drops myself on the west coast. My baby girl doesn't get up until 6-6:30 so I can use that hour from 5-6am just to sit at the computer either on FNL spa pages, waiting in line at NDC, or constantly hitting ATC on FTL/Eastbay/Champs . I couldn't do that with an 8am drop.

Waiting for these fly knit options...

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in this thread who couldn't care less about the mc
laugh.gif
You not the only one...but I can't lie, after seeing the finishing works of some of the MC that **** is nice.

Has anyone else went a half size larger on their elites? I ordered the MC, they felt so narrow, had to return them.

I ordered the same size as my em and they fit about the same.. The MC may be slightly looser too

Last edited:
You can't blame the guy willing to sell his pair for X amount of money or the guy willing to purchase it for X amount of money. Blame nike for not making enough pairs so that there would be no need for resellers. At worst for id's nike should have had a backorder system ready to go it is id's after all.

This

Patiently waiting...

So what happened. Barely got set to go on the computer right now and I ain't seen nothing?

I hope those are Photoshops. I was expecting some crazy color transitions, not a simple fade from a darker to ligher shade.

If they added that grey midsole option I just might have to make a grey htm-like pair now...

Last edited:
Yeah they are PS. Did the colored ones the other day and the black just now. I don't think the fade will be strong, hope I'm wrong though.

Yea but it's not the smartest business move but then again, if they knew what was smart they would put those mc's back :lol: Seems like they used that just to build hype and get everyone to order in pairs of the other 2 uppers.

Back
Top Bottom