OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

ITS SO HARD TO CHOOSE AN ID!!! Feels like the biggest decision of my life -_-
THIS!! 

I have like 10 sitting in my locker

(from Amnesty, Inlines Prelude 4 & 5, Fades, BHM 2.0, WTK, Mangos, Mags, etc ect)

Anyone order one with a blue GITD sole? Really want to see how it compares to Game Royal and Photo Blue
I'll have pics up of the blue glow sole in a few hours when UPS comes with my pair!!! 
nthat.gif

Ugh, UPS said mine would be here today all week, now I checked the tracking it says next Tuesday :stoneface: Was gonna see how my pair comes out before I decide if I should buy the pair releasing this Saturday or not. First time an iD has taken this long to get here. UPS slacking lately. :smh:

Ugh, UPS said mine would be here today all week, now I checked the tracking it says next Tuesday :stoneface: Was gonna see how my pair comes out before I decide if I should buy the pair releasing this Saturday or not. First time an iD has taken this long to get here. UPS slacking lately. :smh:

LOL my tracking just changed to Tuesday as well.

My tracking changed to Tuesday as well. Was gonna take a trip down to buffalo to get the shoes on Saturday.. Guess not :stoneface:

My MPLS ZK1 inspired iD arrived!!! Metallic Silver looks amazing in person. The back stitching is actually stitched like the normal Kobe IX's. Really happy with how these came out. The blue GITD sole is more of a mix between the University blue on the bottom and the Photo Blue around the edges. Definitely not Royal Blue. Wish I could get a good picture of the sole glowing. My Note 3 can't seem to pickup glow all that well. It glows very bright.

Looks like I'll be putting in a few more orders for Kobe IX iD's.

My MPLS ZK1 inspired iD arrived!!! Metallic Silver looks amazing in person. The back stitching is actually stitched like the normal Kobe IX's. Really happy with how these came out. The blue GITD sole is more of a mix between the University blue on the bottom and the Photo Blue around the edges. Definitely not Royal Blue. Wish I could get a good picture of the sole glowing. My Note 3 can't seem to pickup glow all that well. It glows very bright.

Is it reflective at all??

these are very clean.

Last edited:

Is it reflective at all??

these are very clean.
It's not 3M material reflective but more like a true Chrome Metallic. Chrome for the logo on the Tongue, Mirrorish for the swooshes. The back stitching doesn't have any metallic qualities to it at all. 

It's not 3M material reflective but more like a true Chrome Metallic. Chrome for the logo on the Tongue, Mirrorish for the swooshes. The back stitching doesn't have any metallic qualities to it at all. 
Ok... thats what i thought. still looks good.

when is nike going to quit playing and give us a relfective option.

Back
Top Bottom